I planted to early.. possible outcomes

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Nelo13, Jun 3, 2020.

1. I got a timer coming in tomorrow just wanna play it safe so I’m leaving it off tonight and tomorrow I’ll give it 2 extra hours of light and start from there. I got a lot invested this year. Last year was terrible... Hoping for the best though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Ya Last year I ended up pulling 8 plants from outside and finishing them up inside. All kinds of shitting issues, too wet, too cold, and rot was not far off. 3 buddies lost there crops due to a early frost and snow, really I have from early June to October to finish outdoor crops, its crazy I got plants out 3 weeks early this year, put them out may 21st, plants weren't but 11 days from seed. 20200521_182737.jpg here was the 1st day out, 20200603_094717.jpg and this was yesterday. Hope they keep up the growth, damn things will be 6ft plus by Aug.

3. [​IMG]
    That’s March 30th

4. [​IMG]aab00d41224686cf0d9245785ae0d69d.jpg[/IMG]
    That’s a clone off the one flowering

5. [​IMG]

6. I’m kinda confused on what I’m looking for I want these plats to revveg right? If so what are signs that they are

7. Really odd growth for a while, but once the fan leeaf is back to looking normal your back in veg. I may have some picts.....let me see here. 20190713_084545.jpg 20190713_084541.jpg 20190715_100002.jpg these were all clones from a flowering plant that I took and revegged.

8. I’m talking about the mother in the ground it seems to be growing little leaves everywhere down the colas but the top new growths are 3 leaf

9. When I get the the house im gonna take a pic of new growths tell me what you think I think it’s reverting back to veg.

• Like Like x 1
  10. It will look all weird for a while but will start growing as normal, mine took about a month outdoors before they looked like a normal plant again but after the 1st set of 5 leaf showed they exploded with new growth all over every node on the plant.

11. I’m worried swear they stretched a foot over night

12. Same thing happening to a few of mine right now /: I'm taking this as a lesson for next year

13. Pics?

14. I put plants out on the 21st of May and in just the damn things went from 6in to over 2ft already, at this rate they will be over 6ft by the time they start to flower.

• Like Like x 1
  15. [​IMG]
    Steady flowering even after adding light 2 hours after dark. Turned them off today ig just gonna let nature run it’s course. Don’t look bad at all ‍♂️

• Like Like x 1
  16. Is it still reverting back from flowering? 2 of mine started flowering in late May also and now it looks like it's stuck in the middle not getting bigger or taller lol.

17. I honestly don’t know I’ll take some pics tell me what you think. IMO she’s steady flowering she’s even stretching IMG_2230.JPG
    This pic was taken on the 5th the middle plant