I planted 10 seeds yesterday

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by CheebaLaGanja, Jun 16, 2002.

1. i just planted some seeds if they grow they grow if they dont they dont if i see them start to pop up nicely then i'll take care of them a little better wish me luck everybody

2. ;-) Good Luck Cheeba!!

May the grass be with you.

SJ

3. 1 of the 10 has popped up i think squirrels ate some of the seeds because when i went to look there were some holes where i planted some of the seeds oh well i got more seeds to plant so i'll keep trying and i'll see if i can't get that 1 to grow up nice and pretty how long does it usually or the minimum from when you first start the plant to when you can harvest some buds??? how tall or big does it need to be before i can force flowering???

4. All depends on strain etc, but in general if you allow 8 weeks of growth at least, then you should be ok to force flower with a reasonable result. But if there is no reason to force, then let it run it's natural course!

Good luck...let us know how it goes

5. it seems as though my plant's growth has almost stopped it doesn't look like it has grown much if any in the last 2 weeks i don't think that it's getting enough sun but i dont have a good place to put it

6. i hope is 10/10 for you " GOOD LUCK "

7. Yes, it needs a spot where it will get at least 5 hours of direct sunlight each day.
    good luck