i pity ignorant people

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mastashake315, May 16, 2008.

1. well today i was sitting at a bench by my school and i was chillen smokin a rollie. i saw two friends and they came over; a girl and her boyfriend. now this girl is pretty smart always gettin good grades and is a cool person. so i see her and the conversation goes like this

her: he wats up
    me: nothing chillen
    her: are you high?
    me: haha maybe.

so whatevah we start talkin about when i burned and with who and shit. then she goes;

her: you want some (and she offeres some sour patches.

so i gladly accept and as im reaching out for some she goes wait are you gonna hurt me?

so im like is this girl really serious and i just feel so much pity that a smart girl would be so ignorant of the buddah.

you guys ever experiance some ignorant people? share your stories here.

2. I'm having trouble seeing where she was ignorant...

3. umm where she was like
    are you gonna hurt me? due to the fact that i was high

4. I dont get it. Why did she ask that?

5. maybe because this war on drugs has led her to believe that all the nonviolent prisoners would do such a thing

6. Gotta call it like I see it.

Most stoners I see around look like pretty violent people. While they usually aren't, they sure do dress like it.

Black hoodies with the hood ALWAYS up. Baggy jeans, chains and shit, etc...

7. dude that happens to me too! girls always think im gonna rape them or something when I'm high. either that, or that they will get something out of me that ill regret later.

It pisses me off how easily stereotypes of being high are made

8. but i dont look like that. im pretty much a prep and you wold never have though that i burn if you didnt already know

9. WOW!?!?! you guys live by some fucking dumb people,, thats all I gotta say,, and im happy I don't,, around here everyone loves the herb.

10. yeah its bad. its like a disease hahah

11. I feel your pain. Theres this annoying kid in my gym class who thinks that just because I don't want talk to him (which is everyday) im high.

12. way to judge/stereotype there, johnny rebel.

13. WTF? I would have slaped her in the face. lol Well I have never had this happen to me. Most of the girls I know either smoke, party, or go to parties with there boyfriends and just don't drink.

14. So then she would have been right.

15. I didn't stereotype anybody.

Like I said, I call it like I see it.

Kids around here look like they're gonna jump you at any moment.

16. I was kidding..........But yes. if I had done that, she would have been right, but I doubt she would talk to me anyways.

17. thats just the kids you see who happen to smoke bud. Youre a stoner from wherever you live, do you dress like that?
    :confused_2::confused_2:

18. Nope.

Of course not EVERY stoner dresses like that. But the ones who make it blatantly obvious they smoke do, around here anyways.

I was merely offering a suggestion as to why the girl reacted the way she did. Maybe the OPs appearance was somewhat intimidating.

19. lol, he was probably dressed up like a juggalo.

i used to be scared of those kids, back when THEY were older than me. Now if theyre older than me, i just laugh at their clothing preference for a grown man.:smoking::smoking: