i piss in the shower.

Discussion in 'General' started by YouSuckDude, Dec 16, 2009.

1. It's never been accepted to pee in the shower, but I think I've done it for a long time. It's relieving to know other people do it.

2. its always been accepted what are you talkin about?

and yes...it is relieving to see that the majority of blades partake on in shower releases of urinary fluids.

3. ha ha i do it lol

4. I don't see whats wrong with peeing in the shower. The bath is another thing though you might as well go jump in the toilet.

5. Guilty! My boyfriend peed on my foot once, while we were showering together. I slapped him. Fucking a-hole. :p

6. Yeah, I do. No aiming either. What's with some people getting pissed (pun intended lol) about urinating in the shower? It's gone in a matter of seconds.

7. haha great thread :D
    do I really need to stand in my own piss while taking a shower? Naaaaaah..
    Wait 5 more minutes and u're able to piss in ur toilet.. That's why they were built :D

8. I piss in the shower and I enjoy it.

9. hahahah oh dude...the mental image i just got was hilariousss...you dont even wanna know.

10. When I was young I asked my mom if I could,she said no,cuz then the tub will smell like piss afterwards.So I never did it.Freaks.

11. if i have to piss when im showering, i piss
    but i make sure i aim my stream right into the drain. i dont want to walk around in my own urine

12. Yes, I piss in the shower. Not all the time though

13. If you don't urinate in the shower, you're a communist.

In Soviet-Russia, pee showers in you!

14. All the people complaining about pee/pee water.

1) If you've ever been in a public pool, or a hot tub you've been swimming and soaking in pee water.

2) Pee is sterile and naturally ridiculously clean because your kidneys act as a really good filter. Standing in pee is much cleaner than most floors you would stand on.

15. Guilty:p
    I try to make it down the drain though.

16. It was outrageous, he said he had to pee and i said, "Well, get it done before we wash." and then, as an afterthought, I said, "But by no means should you pee on my foot!"

A couple seconds later i feel extra warm water on my foot, then i looked down and the deed was done. Dickfuck!

17. Yeah but at least now you know he's not a communist.

18. i only pee in the shower.. fuck a toilet.

19. dude thats what im sayin! fuck dude ive been considering taking my toilet out to make my shower a double wide...i think you just inspired me to do it.

20. i may install a shower in my office at work, so i don't have to hold it in till i get home.