Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I picked up from a new guy today!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Martinsaurusrex, May 23, 2011.

1. Hey everybody, so I picked up from a new guy today (I usually buy from my brother), and I picked up 3 grams of some danky dank, I'm not sure what the name is, which is why I came here, not only to show off my first pick up from someone new, but also to see if you guys can get me a strain name. Anyway, without further ado, I present to you the delicious that is this bud, it smells sooo good, and it's SUPER compact, when I first felt it, I refused to believe it was 3grams because of how tight they are. Anyway, pictures;

[​IMG]

That little shit on the bottom is just a break off from one of the bigger nugs :)

Thanks GC, love you all, and disregard all the haters recently, this forum is still bombs.

Cheers~<3

2. Happy toking :smoke:

3. Looks good man, doesn't really look like 3 grams but if it scaled out your all good. As for a strain name, nobody can tell from just a picture.

Enjoy that shit :D

4. I will man! Thanks so much! And I talked to him, he said it was some kind of kush, and yeah, it scaled out to 3.1 grams on the dot. Like I said, it's super compact, and super tight. I just smoked a quarter of a nug to get a little buzz before going to draw, and it's danky-dank. :)

Thanks buddy :)