I phoned the cops on my neighbours

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gavina12, Feb 2, 2014.

1. This is why I hate our laws. As an individual if you know someone is in danger you should be able to investigate your self and use force to stop the aggressor. Weapons may be necessary...

2. If it happened once, I'd probably let it go, seeing as you really don't know what was happening. If it persisted, I would talk to either the guy or girl and tell them, if I hear sounds as if someone is getting hurt again I'm calling the police. But then again, I've never been faced with the situation, so I don't know definitely.

I'd rather look like an asshole and be wrong, then be right and feel like one for doing nothing. I'm hard to love anyway, so making friends ain't high up on my list...LOL. Besides...who wants neighbors that come in all drunk banging around and shit?

4. He came banging on your door? I'd answer the door with a a gun, knife, bat, (my favorite is the steel breaker bar with a 1 1/4 inch socket) and ask him who the fuck he thinks he is banging on my door. Be ready to end that motherfucker if it comes to it. Don't puss out, you were in the right; defend your shit, let him know that you're tired of all that fighting bullshit and that you'll call again and again and again and again until the shit stops; then tell him to get off your lawn and don't come around again or you're calling the cops. Let him know you don't play.

I'm mad for you bruh,

I had a neighbor come banging on my door one time after me and a bunch of friends were out on bikes complaining about the noise. I heard him holler some shit from his porch but didn't understand it, I gave him the "you fuckin stupid or what?" look before we all went inside for a few drinks.  We just pulled into my yard, no revving or anything, guy was clearly showing his ass to me in front of the boys.  I opened the door told him to get the hell off my property before he could even start then I rested my hand on the 9 iron by the front door letting him know I meant business.

He backed up a few steps got a different look on his face "yea well just keep the noise down okay?" I just told him to leave and never bring himself on my door step again. I haven't heard a peep from him since. It's as easy as that, don't be afraid to look a pissed off piece of shit in the eye and lay it down.

5. dude answer the door with an instant thai kick to the head

6. Lol, shoulda called the cops when he was banging on your door.  lolol

7. #67 Bill Dauterive, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    They where probaly drunk now the only there going to remeber is how there neighbor called the cops. I say next time go next door and give them a warning and a fair chance to get there shit together before calling the cops you dont wanna make your own block hot you know aswell they do that shit every other day and dont stage a fucking alibi you were the one who called the cops.

8. @[member="Deomdred"] You can do that. If you feel someone is in danger you can go help them and use force. You cant use deadly force though unless the other person is using deadly force. Just like you can use force to protect yourself and your property but if that other person isn't using deadly force you'll be fucked if you kill them.

The cops say call them if you can so you dont get hurt or hurt someone else(they need to get first crack at harming you and the guy).