I phoned the cops on my neighbours

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gavina12, Feb 2, 2014.

1. fuck hat drunkaard, bro tell him be liek bro do u even lift? then count to ten but at four poke him in the neck and hammerfist his nose. i lived below some crackhead family bro everydamn day it was the same bullshit, i feel for u, i really do, fuck those idiots!!! even at this new place the fools are stomping around and yelling everynight, wtf is wrong with people!?

2. thats so funny u hid, u shoulda came when the po was there so he could see the drunkaard was gonna harass you too, but truly never back down from these people or they continue, i seen a crackhead old man harass his way to a free burger at mikkydeez in etibikoke and the lil kids thought he was kool, pppl grow down not up, we must make exapmles for ppl to follow, u shoulda told the cop this fucker does this often , theres lots of shitty ppl out there bro dont let them win

• Like Like x 2
  3. You did the right thing. Any one beating another person should have the cops called on them. Domestic violence is no fucking joke. Blurring the lines between what is Unreal and real.

4. End of the day i have to live next door to this person. I can't be bothered with any shit just hope they got the message to calm down stop screaming at each other like 5 year olds when your drunk. Drinking the benefits in which the state pays them for drinking,watching day time tv and arguing. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Should of answered the door and asked why the cops were at his house. You did the right thing and its going to happen again. Are you going to call the cops or let them beat each other?

6. I wouldnt have taken their shit, if they came to my house banging on my door and ringing my doorbell like that id be pissed.

7. You'sa pussssy dude. Tell him straight up yeah you guys get real rowdy I thought someone was hurt. Print out AA meetings for them in the area while you're at it

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ok, so you call the cops, they finish their donut and show up and shoot the shit with the guy for 20 minutes. They appear to be sweet and lovable drunks with no visible marks or bruises, so the cops leave. Then the guy who got his ass whooped by his woman with no visible marks and bruises comes over and knocks on your door, and you run and hide in the dark of the night, then later, out of fear, have to act out a scene to get back into your house.

Life in the fuck'n city, man!

9. Get yourself pumped with confidence and kick that fuckers ass. Someone's got to bring hard justice if those over paid cunts at the police station won't. Man up, this is an innocent woman being victimized for something she probably has no control over.

10. You did a good thing. Our last neighbour beat his girlfriend when they were drinking. I ended up calling the cops on him after he pushed her down the stairs. I was so mad too, because all the cops said was "oh they were drinking and had an argument". Thank god he moved out but I was so scared of him.

11. Whatever man what are they gonna do? If there the type who would fuck you up over it I'd worry a little... I'm pretty sure you're ok lol if I were you, I'd buy a gun (legally so you can fuck them up if needed) otherwise who cares.Sent from my iPad Air

12. you fucking rat!  :confused:  Im just kidding dude I would have done the same shit 

13. Yea, you should have just minded your bizz...now your gonna get beat like this bitch did

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  14. Why you scared of him? Is he a big guy? Fuck i wouldn't have called the cops, i would have gone over there and kicked his ass. Buts thats just cause i dont fuck around . Just think what could have happened while waiting for the slow ass cops to come.

• Like Like x 2
  15. #35 philmcan, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014

Some day you may be in his/her shoes. Then you might understand the pain these people are living through. And what it feels like to be ignored when you are in low spot and just need a little help to carry on.

Decisions like this define your true character

• Like Like x 1
  16. lol the cops r definetly slow , unless you rrich then they will teleport there instantly, fuckign MIB illuminati freemason elite alien shapeshifter demons, you should never fear doing something courageous, just carry a nice sized knife

• Like Like x 1
  17. If it gets to the point where you gotta call the cops you should be standing right outside there with them explaining why you called and whats going on, no bullshit, yes i called because your a loud stupid fuck. 

Cat avatar

19. #39 Nugagerube, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
    would it have been funny if the cops came and he smelt weed and your neighbor told on you bc you called the cops on them and u got arrested?

• Like Like x 3
  20. Lucky for him it was you OP. If I thought my neighbor was a woman abuser I'd kick the door in and fuck him up. But I'm a fairly good sized prick. If you're a lover instead of a fighter just act like it wasn't you but advise him to stop being a twat, and tell him he should move on. All she's gonna do is get him locked up. Sometimes it's the woman, not the man... But that is no excuse for a man to hit a woman. Is about responsibility, not pride.