Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I passed out last night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zamrambo, Nov 29, 2009.

1. After smoking and drinking at a party.

I know this is kind of a broad question, but does anyone know why? Maybe I just can't handle the mix too well. Either that or I wasn't breathing right.

2. I have passed out from drinking before...not a fun experience.

You probably just drank too much. Weed deos not make you pass out although you may find yourself glued to a couch for several hours:)

3. i usually dont like to smoke n drink at the same time gives me the spins and it doesnt feel to good. could have just been to much for ya to handle

4. Yeah, outside of being a little embarrassing, I hit my head pretty fucking hard.

5. weed - +1
    alcohol - still 0

6. You passed out because that's what alcohol does for you. It's a central nervous system depressant. Weed can exaggerate the effects.

The question is: did you actually pass out or did you just have enough and decide to take a nap. There's a difference. The difference is if you're actually losing consciousness because of drinking too much then it's not to far past that to the stop breathing and wake up dead stage.

With alcohol, when you drink past the point of being in control of your body, nothing good happens.

7. Oh no I passed out, fell right down.