Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Passed A Drug Test After Two Weeks?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purplemudkip, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Smoking history: Daily until October 25, smoked from November 2 to 4, and 10 and 11.

Been dropping twice a week since. Came up clean this past Monday. Can anyone explain this?

It was my second urine of the day. I'm 20 years old, 6'0" tall, and weigh 170 pounds.

2. muscular? if you're a shredded cunt that would explain it.

and elaborate on daily until oct 25. daily since the day you were born?

3. You have a good metabolism. Weed gets out of your system quicker than some people say. The ones who say 30 days, that's if you've been smoking every day multiple times a day. If you smoke once daily or less, it will take less time, unless you have a slow metabolism. I only smoke a couple times a week, so I can piss clean in a week at the most.

4. /\ what he said, your metabolism saved your ass.

it can range from days to months until you get clean. once i passed a test on 7 days.