I owe the i.r.s. 2500.00$... Why should i give them 1 cent ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chicken, Apr 22, 2009.

1. ALL THE STUPID SPENDING THE GOV. DOES WITHOUT ACCOUNTING FOR NOTHING....

the united nations drains our country of billions each year...

i read a report where they cant figure out where 6.2 million dollars have gone,,

do i feel represented by my elected officials,,, hell no,,,

do a bunch of millioneers care about me or my town,,, fuck-no.

no taxation without proper representation...

i worked for a guy 2 years ago that didnt take out taxes,,and it's just now catching up with me,,

they sent me a letter telling me i could dispute it,,,,i think im going to write them back...

and proablly be put on a watch list,,,:rolleyes:

2. Did you get the memo? Tax resistance is unpatriotic.

It's not called TheIRS for nothing...

3. I hear the winds of a revolution blowing....

4. OH FUCK THANK GOD. We need a revolution, I've been aching for something to piss off America enough to make that happen. It's time everyone fessed up to the fascist government we have and TEAR IT THE FUCK DOWN.

5. Move to Spain man, nobody pays taxes there. It's the land of the free.:hello:

6. And yet all I've seen you attempt to do is vaguely threaten violence.

And you wonder why no progress is ever made? Look in the mirror, bub.

7. all the more reason to adopt the '' FAIR TAX'',,:cool:

8. And that would address wasteful spending... how?

9. it wouldnt eliminate it,,,but me being in this situation,, just because some dude made a little extra money by going '' around'' the tax code,,,

wouldnt happen to me or any one else,,,

i told this guy repetedlly that he needed to take out taxes,,,

lets just say i learned my lesson,,, by working for someone that is trying to '' GET OVER''.:cool:

so i get the dry dick up my ass... because he didnt follow the tax laws,,,

a co-employee of mine is taking him to court over it,,

maybe i'll be a defendant also..

because what he did was wrong,,,

10. In the end its really no different than the income tax:

I think the best tax would be an equal tax. (Not the "Flat Tax")

11. My taxes went down to increase my weekly wage by $9. I feel ever so mildly stimulated.

12. #12 Sam_Spade, Apr 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009

Well it's not so much that somebody forced a "dry dick up your ass"

It's more like he pulled out his dry dick (tax evasion), you saw it, thought it was wrong, but still continued to drop your pants, bender over and oil up your asshole for him. You then bit your lip and thought to yourself "gee wiz, I hope this doesn't hurt too much!"

That was an adequately grotesque analogy, I appreciate your affinity for sodomy-based humor.

also, How does Fair Tax have anything to do with democratically elected representation? What proposals do you have for improvement?

To me, it sounds like you're just lumping together a bunch of connected ideas, without any kind of tangible thesis, do nothing about it, and claim that you're somehow being stampeded by the man.

13. They'll come after the money eventually. Liens and wage garnishments SUCK, and your employers CAN fire you for them.

14. i lol;d,,,

this guy thought he was doing me a favour,, by giving me 10$ a hour,,,,and not taking out taxes,,,

i had to take the job,, even though i knew it would come back to haunt me,,,

my normal job at the time i couldnt go back back to,,due to a failed drug-test,,,

and this guy didnt care if i got high,,, so i was cool with it at the time,,,

but i knew it would come back to bite me in the ass,

it sucks that we have to take random piss-tests at so many jobs,,

and in my profession..they are lining up to piss a mo-fo,:cool:

15. shit i got that on me allready,,,,for being in jail,,and them wanting me to pay for my stay...

i think im going to write them and tell them the economy is in a rut,,, and i can afford to pay them 20.00$ a month...

but yes they can garnish your wages,, i had that happen to a friend of mine,,,'' NOT GOOD ''..:cool:

16. I say dont pay and see what happens:rolleyes:

17. Viva la revouloution.

18. #18 Sam_Spade, Apr 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009

Yes, yet you were armed with the knowledge that is not how things works. You were complicit in what he did - no?

You HAD to take the job? You were forced to preform tasks and recieve money under the table?

Did he used violence to coerce you, or are you just blaming your own poordecision-making for the situation you're currently in?

Well then it sounds to me like you made a very intentional decision to persue your drug habits and to seek out a new job over it.

Not only did you make this decision, you also made the next decision to continue to work for an employer who you knew would get you into trouble with the I.R.S

To me, it doesn't sound like you HAD to do anything.

This is sort of like the time I HAD to speed 25 km/h over the speed limit and got a heft fine for it. I mean, how else was I supposed to get to my buddy's house before 9:00? It wasn't MY fault that time chose to maintain it's seemingly linear course.

19. Regardless of the choices chicken made, he is still right about being taxed without representation. We are not being represented by our elected officials, who not only lie to their constituents constantly, but refuse to read bills before they are passed? How are we to have a legitimate democracy with lies and ignorance? I don't understand how it could happen.

As far as action is concerned... help us out, we're always looking for ideas. My thoughts right now are to design cost effective ways to remove peoples' dependence on the government.

Imagine if everyone had the capability, at a small price, to energize their home and/or car? That is one major industry out the window right there. Obviously it is a little harder than that, but that is what college is for. How about a home that doesn't cost $400,000. Maybe a car that costs less than $20,000. Perhaps even cheap computers, something under $500. These things are not too outrageous, people just make too much money because those corporate dicks end up sleeping with those liberal pussies and we end up where we are now.

20. Crying about it after the fact does not absolve someone of the blame for their actions, or inactions, if those are the actual cause of their problems.

Cheating taxmen is the oldest game there is. Regardless of how it is going to be used, the time to take care of these taxing things is before they happen.

chicken, if you go for the protest and don't pay them, they will seize your assets, and if you have none to seize, then they will HAVE to give you some socialized medical care, subsidized housing, and food, and provide you with round the clock security.

In Federal Prison!

I think someone slept through economics, and political science, and was having a wet dream through both.:D