I ordered Seeds from Single Seed Centre and they haven't come.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Jerburnsdakind, Dec 30, 2009.

1. I got my confirmation email saying the order went through on November 19th. That's a month and 10 days! I live in the midwest. Has anyone here ordered seeds and they actually came after that long of a wait. Maybe they got seized by the man, or maybe they just haven't arrived. I hope they come because I just grew out 5 bagseed plants and after 2 weeks of 12/12 only 2 are females. Grrrrrrrr. I SHOULD have 4 feminized lowryder/AK47 coming sometime here. Lets hope for the best.
    Let me know people!

2. id call em bro. i ordered 3 diff. strains about 2 months ago. they got here in 11 days. im also in the midwest. ive heard their customer service is pretty good. hope ya get what u paid for

3. I don't see the number anywhere on the site.

4. sorry man but I think those seeds are lost. you're going on two months now and there's no way it should take more than two weeks. I ordered from highgradeseeds in canada and I got mine in about 7-8 days. sorry bout that man, it completely sucks.:(

5. Email: mail@thesingleseedcentre.com

WE WILL NOT REPLY TO EMAILS THAT MENTION GROWING OR GERMINATION
    We also cannot replace seeds that do not germinate as they are not sold for this purpose.

Remember to mention your Souvenir seeds never arrived.

Good Luck

6. I ordered Blue Mystic and Wonder Woman on the 21st from them and I'm in the Midwest as well so you just made me VERY nervous.wasnt expecting them til later this week/next week but now I'll be watching the mail closely.Keep us posted on the outcome as will I

7. Good luck with that Wonder Woman. I didn't have any luck with it. Germinated 12 seeds. I got mostly males, 1 hermorphadite, and one female that I just cut down and threw away after flowering 5 weeks and not doing anything. It was the saddest thing I had ever grown. There was no since in keeping it the plant was that bad. And it wasn't nothing I done wrong either. I have 8 seeds left of the Wonder Woman and I dont even think Im going to try them outside. They were beautiful when they were young though...

8. so far that's two bad reviews to 5 good ones for the Wonder Woman.Only ordered 5 on the side of my BM order so hopin for at least ONE decent WW female.

9. #9 FourTwoOh!, Dec 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2009

Got a shipping confirmation EMail this morning,so I should have them in 2-3 days...we'll see if they make it btw it was the 23rd I ordered,so with Christmas then the weekend 7 days to ship wasn't bad.

10. They came today:hello::hello::hello:Journal soon

11. Congratulations, FourTwoOh! I ordered 12 feminized White Widow "souvenir seeds" from Amsterdam Dutch on Dec. 30, got a confirmation message on Jan. 4, and received them today, Jan. 11. Now let the real fun begin! Good luck on your grow!:hello: