I ordered in a Tesla cigarette lighter today

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Headhunterpipes, Dec 6, 2020.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  1. #3 Bigdaddy76, Dec 6, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Yes I know the lighter is not made by Tesla , it has a Tesla coil or battery

• Like Like x 2

3. $147.20 & it isn't wind proof damn :hide: I haven't spent that much on lighters since I started smoking 10+ years ago:laughing:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I would be real curious if that lighter would heat glass. If so, it would make an awesome "non-flame" option for the Vaponic Vaporizer. If you have never tried a Vaponic, wow, best taste ever from cannabis in any way, shape or form. Awesome vape (except it's a butane vape).

When you receive it, try it on a piece of glass, for me. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  5. Far as i can tell the tesla lighter was designed for just Joints/cigarettes and will not work on pipes or bongs ..

Main reason I bought that periciliary lighter is because it said it will hold a charge for about 5 days to week and it works in the wind ..

6. I had to google it to check. Wouldn’t have been surprised if it was made by Tesla cause Elon is a weird dude with crazy ideas, like the Tesla tequila. What car company makes their car branded alcohol? Exactly, none besides Tesla! Elon has other Tesla branded products coming out that has nothing to do with car company besides branding.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Hi
    I really don't know .. It looked to be one of the better electric Plasma lighters on the market .
    I wanted to kind of buy myself something special for Christmas and considering its windy here i thought I would try this tesla lighter ..

Tesla car plant is in USA park way industrial park in Nevada about 25 miles east of Reno NV .
    Its the largest industrial park in the world .
    Interesting part of this industrial park is it was set up under maritime law .
    None of the companies there are required to pay state property taxes ..

8. Well considering, if the US didn’t have Tesla, they’d be getting absolutely destroyed by China, in the electric vehicle market. Electric is obviously the future and to many Americans are stuck in the past with petrol, instead of wanting to invest in the future. China is doing on the state level which makes it even harder to complete with, when presidents and politicians fight electric cause they’re sponsored by and sold their souls to the big oil money!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I agree
    Sad to say are Politian's have sold use out decades ago , way back when GM bought out all the electric Trolley cars and put in GM diesel powered buses which produces tons of pollution .

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Cool thanks for the post ..
    Have you had to rewind the coils ?

11. Yep also after WW2, Detroit bought up the LA subway, closed it, just to sell more cars! LA would be SO much better off if they still had subway systems like New York and Boston. Rather short sided!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Yes I have research this subject , what GM did should of been criminal right along with Henry Ford and Standard oil .

• Like Like x 1
  13. I clean it ever now and then but never had to replace any coils yet.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Kool, Kool
    thanks ..
    I look forward to getting mine ..

15. i have one thats a single arc. very nice choice dude.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. I got a windproof lighter for ten bucks and it can be refilled.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Those electric lighters are cool I think they usually make a high pitched noise that's kinda terrible though. I like my regular bics for smoking out of glass or if I'm smoking something rolled I like a zippo with a butane insert so it's always good to go, otherwise they need to be filled way too much.

• Like Like x 1