Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i opened a pack of ciggs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JDangle, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Haha bro...

Wow, first person Ive ever seen trying to defend ciggys. What are the multiple benefits? How are the negatives not as bad as they are made out to be? You do realise more than a million people die every year from smoking, right?

2. this is only the opinion of you and your friends, not everyone likes mixing some tobacco in with their js...i know plenty of experienced tokers who don't mix the two.
    you come off as a dbag when you talk like the habits you and your buds have are the laws of the weed nation.

and you disgrace the good name of buddy dink no less:rolleyes:

3. they will last a while

just keep them in a cool dry place

or even in a air tight bag for extra freshness retention

4. Mr. Dink can expand on it further, but in a psychological sense cigarettes relieve stress and anxiety, both because of the nicotine and the controlled, deep breathing.
    Nicotine has also been found to significantly decrease the potential of developing Parkinson's and Alzheimer's.

5. really dunno, I'm curious of that too.. I'm up to a pack a day now, so now I'm getting concerned for my health as well =0

6. Took the words right out of my mouth. If you would like I can expand on it further, or give you sources, explain why, etc.

Oh, I guess we should all stop the use of hydroxylic acid, as well? I mean it is lethal in doses as small as a thimbleful and contributes to the greenhouse effect. It can cause severe burns and is one of the major components of acid rain, yet it is used daily as a coolant, a fire retardant, and an additive in foods.

Oh wait, IT'S WATER! You can make anything sound terrible if you want to. You need to be able to research and study things objectively. Damn.

7. http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

8. dawg don't smoke any ciggaretees

i smoke em and now i hate it and i spend too much money

i started out smoking one cig a day and now i smoke a pack a day.
    That shit don't take long to get addicted to

Just end it while its quick and throw them out.
    You'll save your self from a lot of money and regret.

It's not hard one bit to quit now but later on it will be harder then you realize.

Dont put weed in a ciggarrette either.
    I had one packed tightly that burn away in less then a minute and didn't get high

9. Gotta say dude this is some serious facepalm. Can't even tell you how many people i've known who started bumming cigs from smokers when they were blazed, and than eventually started buying their own packs and smoking them outside of high times.

10. Or, he is well aware of the negative effects of smoking and came here with a question regarding cigarettes and didn't want to get flamed out the ass like he was.

11. neeeeeeeeeeematode.