Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I only have two buds left....what should I do

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Ashes2Ashes, Mar 18, 2011.

1. I can always load it up and smoke it, but Ive never put it in food and I want to try it. Are two buds enough to work with? And what could I make?

2. Not worth it. Smoke it man, you can always buy more.

3. Depends how much you have (how many grams those buds are) but ultimately,
    firecrackerssss

4. na i wouldn't do anything but smoke it until you got a lot of bud you can waste or a lot of trimmings

5. if those 2 buds are around gram you could make a good 2 firecrackers

6. its only about one gram of sour diesel

7. Smoke it, and don't feel bad cuz' I only got 1 bud left.

8. weigh the buds nd let us know how much you got left. If its anything below .55, I'd just smoke/vape it.

9. I'm smoking it....well I did. Atleast now I have ideas for my next bag. Thanks everyone

10. im glad you smoked it! if it was some crappy bud then it would have been fine for firecrackers but if you only have 2 buds left and its sour d...yeah...smoke it...thats what i was gonna say.