Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I only get paranoid now and my mind runs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sc0pe, Jan 9, 2016.

1. first time i started smoking it was the best, but after about 1 year of regular use all it does now is make me think about scary shit and makes my mind wander into bad territory while smoking

am i done forever with smoking pot?

2. Lol that decision is yours and yours alone my friend. I hope you make the right choice.

3. no you're not done forever man. Ganja is like everything else, take it in moderation. Another issue for me was life. What I mean is, the more shit I have going on or the maybe how stressed I happen to be when I smoke is when I get a mind fuck. Some mind fucks are worse then others. I think it is many factors and it is different for each person.

Here is what I would try, getting some different ganja. I mean from a different guy that has different ganja then what you're smoking currently. More then that some strains of ganja are far far more prone to mind fucking you then some of the other strains out there. Some ganja is more of a physical body high. Like when you get couch lock or y feel so fucked up you can't hardly move. Other kinds of ganja are more of a mental high. It's this strains that give more of a mental high that gives one said mind fuck. You can introduce the mind fuck effect by accident through genetics. Someone is trying crossing strains to pull the best effects out and leave the unwanted shit like mind fuck through breeding and cloning.

You could also just hit it easy. To get fucking hammered every time can cause this kind of thing to happen. You just over load the process that allows us to catch that buzz. Giving it a rest, even a short one of a couple weeks can help. A long break isn't a bad idea either. I have dropped the habit for two and a half to three years before. Just didn't have the time for it and work was stressful and completely and totally in every way anti ganja. So to keep making hose kinds of dollars I had to stay clean and sober. The job itself was stressful in many ways and if I did smoke enough ganja to get fucking baked, I would get jittery and shit. To the point of getting paranoid and even afraid. Like panic attack afraid. I would think terrible shot is going to happen and my life was going to fall apart.

After a break and change of employment I was able to get as high as I wanted with out much in the way of paranoia. After I retired I was able to smoke as much as I want, when ever I want, of what ever kind of ganja I want with no issues. Not sure what has changed but I imagine it also has something to do with not having to answer to anyone anymore. I am my own man and my time is my own. I am also legal in Vegas to smoke ganja and buy it here. That was a huge relief let me tell you.

Hopefully you got something good out of my post. I am really high and been awake since early this morning. With that said, good luck blade and hang in there. It won't last forever. Go easier on it say only before bed time or maybe only at bed time on the weekends. You might also try a vape. Get a mobile / portable vape and you could smoke incognito. Just stick with herbal vape for flower. Concentrates and the like will make it worse.

Good luck broski....

4. marijuana exacerbates symptoms of some mental disorders... js

sent via Telekinesis using Grasscity forum mobile app 🌎

5. Switch types of cannabis! Most "street weed" has been bred for high THC levels and nothing else. This has come at a price for folks like you who need a little CBD to lessen anxiety. THC and CBD are made from the same precursor compound. When levels of THC go up, the levels of CBD go down. Most "street weed" has little or no CBD.

What you need is a "high CBD" strain! [​IMG] The CBD will cancel out the anxiety that the THC causes.

Action of cannabidiol on the anxiety and other effects produced by delta 9-THC in normal subjects. (abst – 1982) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6285406

"It was verified that CBD blocks the anxiety provoked by delta 9-THC".

Impact of cannabidiol on the acute memory and psychotomimetic effects of smoked cannabis:
    naturalistic study (full – 2010) http://bjp.rcpsych.org/content/197/4/285.long

"The low-cannabidiol group had higher ratings of anxiety than the high-cannabidiol group".

Hope that helps!

Granny