i officially hate driving

Discussion in 'General' started by DebbyDowner, Apr 4, 2013.

1. yeah, can't take it anymore. too many fucking retards on the road. mercedes passes me on my right as im going 5 miles past the speed limit. fucking bmw abruptly stops in the middle of a two lane street. fucking volvo driving 15 miles under the speed limit. every fucking time i go out this shit happens to me and I honestly just want to get out of my car destroy their car so that they can't drive anymore

and to top things off after this shit happened to me, i got so pissed that i turned in an intersection and nearly got hit because i wasn't fucking looking because of how pissed i was. i probably pissed that person off and he's probably going to piss someone else off and it's just fucking retarded

fuck

2. I hear ya man, I rage when I drive. Been actively trying to chill but it's hard, so many fucking tards..

3. I know that feel. I hate driving and my anxiety level goes through the roof every time I do.

4. 2 months ago I kept hearing someone yell outside, I look outside and a car is going up and down my street at least 100mph no joke headlights off through the stop signs and into a four way lane on a busy street, no regard for anyones life, just stupid and yes EVERYTIME I drive somebody is doing something stupid like seriously can we all act normal for a day.

5. hated livin in NJ. everyone drives like ignorant assholes and they are the only one's off the road. Had a brand new 04 mustang vert. back in 05, would get run off the road all the time. one person ran me into a guardrail. i'm such a defensive driver.

6. ^ i know what you mean

im probably the least angry person you'll ever meet but wow this shit really brings it out of me like I don't normally fantasize about destroying other people's property to get back at them for being retarded

7. [​IMG]

i know that feel bro

8. I've had my moments to it makes you wonder how some people got a license in the first place.

9. Makes me glad I take the bus, and walk.

10. sounds like you need to drive more defensively. As I drive, I acknowledge potential idiots on the road, then avoid them as well as possible. Freeway, im moving faster then the majority so i can gauge the layout ahead and position myself accordingly.

I dont know that feel as much since i've learned to notice and avoid when possible.

11. That's why i want to be like vince, and just have a personal chauffeur. (preferablly a homie)

12. let me put it to you this way, if i hadn't hit the brakes when the bmw abruptly stopped or the mercedes passed me on my right it would have been an accident. I always keep my distance (if i hadn't in these cases, like if i rode the guys bumper, it would have been an accident) and i can tell if someone is retarded.

it's just the majority of people on the roads are bad at driving when 5 of these instances happen to you every time you go out and drive it can really really aggravate you to the point where you make a thread on grasscity and complain about it

13. I like the part where you are a bad driver because other people drive bad.

14. Man I love driving...there are a lot of idiots though haha

15. thanks negative nancy

16. [quote name='"Marley15"']I hear ya man, I rage when I drive. Been actively trying to chill but it's hard, so many fucking tards..[/quote]

Fucking same here dude, i get so pissed on the road. Its not worth it because it will make you more likely to crash, but the anger is hard to control. I hate stupidty, stupid people make me the most mad

17. Where do you live? i live in the DMV area and you wouldnt believe the fucking idiots and traffic on the road these days. Honestly makes me fear for my safety when im on the road.

18. i think everyone should fear for their lives if ghetto as retards who don't even have the attention spand to graduate high school and rich ass morons who honestly don't care if they total a 60,000 dollar car can get a license

19. i was driving through the hood a couple a days ago and i saw a old 1990's honda civic abruptly stop in front of a beamer. the beamer hits him and the dude comes out ready with measuring tape and his friend called 911. why the fuck would you have measuring tape ready for an unforeseen accident?

fuck

20. I had an incident with a motorcycle not too long ago. I was speeding to work and this motorcycle dude decides to get in front of me and slam on his breaks. If it was a cartoon my dam face would have exploded I was so freaking angry. He had the nerve to talk shit too me he was making gestures like he wanted to fight. So i grabbed my thingy idk the name that you change your tire with when's it flat. I grabbed that from my back seat when i looked up he was speeding away Lmao so i chase him and now all of sudden he just waves me away. I guess I'm lucky he didn't have a gun but i bet he will think twice about fuckn with this chick on the freeway.