I officially hate drinking (being crunk)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BluntCruisin, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Thats because there is literally no logic in it. It's all about greed and money bro. :(

2. haha right? i liek to drink, but my limit is like 10-12 drinks over the course of the entire night, with the night startign around 10pm and ending around 3-4.

but i have seen people pound back 4 shots in a row and then 20 mins later do it again. and again. its liek, wtf why u gotta drink so much, your not even gonna remember the night.

pass the bowl and lets go.

3. When did kids start calling the combination of herb and alcohol "crunk"???

I always thought that was just called a weekend?

4. My guess is around the same time they started calling $30 sacks dimes. :confused_2:

5. Horrible horrible thing to do.... Weed b4 beer in the clear

Beer b4 grass on your ass

6. yeah, i really dont like the whole "party scene" in general.
    sure i like to kick back with a couple of beers here and there, but as far as just going out to drink... not so much of a fan.
    i MUCH prefer smoking to drinking.

7. Yeah, I'm a predominant smoker, but I'll still get shitty every good while. I like it, and I usually end up puking, but that's cause I can't control myself. I usually take a 5th to myself, and considering I don't drink more than four times a month, that gets me fucked enough to puke my brains out. Hard liquor is for special occasions when I feel like being FUCKED.

On the other hand, I love having a few bong rips, a bowl or two, or an L with a 40 ounce of Olde English or Colt 45, one or two 40's gets me in a nice place, and the weed just makes it all feel smooth.

8. Look it's simple just get more high than drunk and you will feel amazing. Make sure to eat as well, gives you energy and settles your stomach:hello:

9. learn how to hold your shit!

10. I love getting drunk, personally.

Getting crunk is fun but I feel like smoking at the same time is a waste of bud, though. Usually I'm too drunk to even feel the high at all so all I feel is the same amount of drunkeness with the added tiredness.

11. wtf?

i fuckin love the parties, mon. what's better than a kegger at a big ass house full of drunk hotties? nothin that's what.

12. Until you start passing the bong around and all the hotties start going to bed or going to puke outside. :eek:

That's how this past New Years party was. Decided to pack a bowl in the bong and don't hit it until 12:00. The girl that owned the house was born on January 1st, so we let her hit first followed by her friends.

Might have well just taken them off the coherent list.

13. lol, if you're gonna drink after smoking, don't drink 7 shots of vodka! smoke, and then drink a few beers until you're satisfied. drinking low alcohol content drinks like beer/wine is a better way to judge your level.

14. #54 turbotoke, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2010
    Damn man, you don't know what you're missing, I love getting crunk, none of that weak ass smoke first or drink first. Just two night ago I was drinking beer, taking shots 0f SoCo 100 and smoked a blunt, joint and tons of bowls. As long as you know how to handle your liquor it doesn't matter what order you choose.

15. Yeah it doesn't work for me, matching shots for bowls always has me puking my guts out before the night is out. I usually only drink beer and lately I've been straying away from alcohol in general.

16. eat peanuts, salty things absorb alcohol in your system.

17. getting crunk is fucking awesome. i can't stop laughing at random shit. i remember this one time me and my friend were trying' to pack a bowl, but we kept missing the bowl and weed was all over the damn counter top, which made it even more halarious....and then 4 hours later he threw up all over my other friend's bed and passed out on his own vomit. lol.

18. Whenever I drink I smoke weed and whenever I smoke weed I drink. But I never call it getting crunk because I'm not a complete douche.

19. this..

20. move to the bay, we dont get crunk we get hyphy go dumb and do the dummy retarded and ride the yellow bus