I offically have lost over 100 pounds!

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by iluvgreeen, May 14, 2011.

1. #41 iluvgreeen, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011
    You're welcome!! And it sucks that i can't smoke before running anymore! It made it sooo much more awesome lol And congrats on the weight loss so far!!

2. yay for you! you must really be proud of yourself to see how amazing you look, and appreciate how much your hard work has payed off!

lookinnnnn hoootttttttt.

3. You can. Just train up to it :)
    Like I said before, your body isn't yet able to handle oxygenating the blood after smoking, but as it gets more trained smoking will affect it less. Last summer I smoked before almost every run and I swear there were times when I actually performed better after blazing. Admittedly sometimes it felt detrimental, but I learned how to feel when I could and couldn't smoke preworkout. The body is a weird thing.
    Of course, there's no need to smoke before running, but on a beautiful day when you're going through a new trail and the breeze is just right... well there's no more enjoyable thing to do high than that other than sex.

4. how long did it take you?

5. Congrats!

6. it took me about a year and a half! :)

7. Wow! It that's amazing :D it feels great hu?

8. Congratulations! I've managed to drop 45 since February. Feels great.

9. It feels amazing! I feel like I am a wayyy better me :)

And that is awesome!!! Congrats on your weight loss as well! :hello:

10. Very awesome, congrats.

11. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.

12. Don't feed the troll

13. Congratulations! I myself have lost 60 in a year now. Lookin to go another 10-15

14. nice! congrats!!!!

my story isnt as good ass yours but i lost about 70 lbs and gained back 20 from masucle, most of the "extra weight" if you have any COULD possibly be from loose skin, in about a year or 2 both of our skins will tighten and we will be beastly :)

15. Wow nice :)

16. Woah very nice!

That is some serious determination, mad props.

I went from 200 pounds in Dec 08 to 150 in June 09. Now im 145 and trying to build some sort of athletic look.

17. Way to go! Need a date??!!!

I bet it's hard to stay motivated.

18. lol yeah its definitely hard to stay motivated! when and where?? lol jk :)

19. This thread motivated me to lose some weight

I'm sitting at 203 right now, let's see me lose 45 lbs!

Gotta get some fat blaster DVDs

20. Lol

is that really you??

I thought this was a joke because the second picture looks nothing like the first. Why are you so much darker in the 2nd? Hahahahaaha. Sorry, i'm baked and this is mind-baffling to me right now