Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I occasionally have the strangest reaction from weed, someone help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kdk, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Now this only happens when I'm REALLY high off some good herb..

after 10 minutes when I'm done smoking the following happens:

My body feels really really numb..
    Heart races like crazy
    I move and I only realize I moved 20 seconds later
    Everything is SLOOOWWWW

The first time this happened to me, I had a terrible anxiety attack, the second time a little one, but I reminded myself I'll be alright and I was. (Although coming home was fun).

Has this EVER happened to anyone??

2. You said it yourself.. You just got really high haha. Nothing to worry about.:p

3. ur gettin high bro

4. It happened to me after a t-break, I thought inanimate objects were talking to me. This is coming from a half ounce a week smoker/previously

5. Well I get high a lot, but it only hit me like this twice. It took a lot of my brain power to move or talk. But the craziest part was the fact that I was numb and tingly all over. Can you really tell me this is normal?

6. Well you see the THC from the Marijuana, it makes you feel good mkay?

7. Good high IMO is when I'm relaxed as hell and laughing at the dumbest shit which is how a high is suppose to be. What happened to me then was just down right crazy.

8. bump for some more expert opinions

9. what do you want ppl to tell you.. it's laced??
    ur probably just exaggerating what it's like to be stoned

10. That's normal, or you're dying.

11. ^This, lmao.

Trust me, you're just getting "too high." It happened to me when I first started smoking. I would toke with a friend of mine that had been smoking for 6 years at the time. We would smoke a blunt or 2 and put the roach(s) in his bong. Sometimes I would be so baked that I couldn't even tell what was going on.. :eek:
    Now when I look back at it, I wish I could still get that high off of a blunt.. :smoke:

12. OH SHIT thats a reaction from weed? EVERYONE QUIT NOW! ;)

13. Man you just got blowed! :D

14. Yeah dude, sounds like being super high.

It always seems like you cant describe how you feel to other people, like its so strange and unique to you, but I'm pretty sure everyone has felt like that before.
    I used to forget that I had arms until I moved them, and then it was like ZOMFG ARMS!

15. I guess this guy needs to ask a doctor cause clearly he doesn't believe us when we say feeling stoned is a symptom of getting stoned.

16. Hmm... from the sounds of it you have suffered a severe allergic reaction to the enzymes found particually in potent marijuana. I'm suprised you didn't have a siezure, that's one of the main symptoms. Anyways I don't specialize in this field but I highly recomend you see somone who does or this could become a serious health issue. Depending on how much you smoked the enzymes could be in your system up to 2 weeks. You will most likley have to have them removed via anal suction.

17. :eek: lulz

18. lavis is right, I didn't even think about that. Dude, gtfto the hospital.

19. I thought you were serious for a good two sentences lol.

20. Lol no dude, in all reality the reason we're giving you a hard time is because those symptoms are all common aside from the heart pounding out of your chest, and even that is normal when you're smoking dank for the first few times.

My first time taking a bong hit, I sat there completely pale, with my heart racing, wondering if this was normal or if I was going to die, but I saw that everyone around me was saying "THIS WEED IS AMAZING" "DUDE CAN I BUY SOME OF THIS", so... I knew I had just smoked some dank weed. :)

A year later I got some nepalese hashish, and my heart began pounding out of my chest again, and I was super excited to find something potent enough to give me that kind of reaction again. :hello: