I noticed I'm really good at sex.

Discussion in 'General' started by Two Scoops, Aug 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm not gonna mense words here, I've banged a lot of broads. Some I did with game, some without trying (they came to me), and some I paid either through a date or outright. And more times than not I made these broads quiver in the sheets and get attached. All of them, absolutely all of them end up lasting like 30 minutes or more because I'm that good. And the broads let me do whatever I want to them, I swear some chicks are grotesque. But yeah I'd suggest banging a bunch of people and getting good at it. My ex girlfriend always wondered why I banged well and little did she know I plowed many broads before her. Now I don't even date, I just slay poon.

Sent from my PH-1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Disagree Disagree x 4

2. You last 30 minutes & you think you're Ron Jeremy

Sorry to burst your bubble but that isn't impressive lol

& If you had to pay chicks to have sex with you you're not some god among men at fucking, them kinda chicks would cry during sex if you asked them to all they care about is getting you off so they can suck the next dick & earn more money.

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. What's your ratio of broads fucked to std tests and penicillin shots in the ass?

Hope you got your HPV vaccine for their sake.

• Funny Funny x 7
  4. If he's been fucking hookers he'll need an aids/HIV test lmao

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Man, I'm sober and I laughed. Oh OP....oh you lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Std tests should be as common as dental appointments for some... I had UTI once I mistook for gonorrhea or other STI because I was just with this one chick. I ended up getting the swab stuck down my urethra. Thankfully it wasn't an STI... But fuck that didn't feel good. I've also had the HPV vaccine out of paranoia... Males can transmit it to women without knowing they have it, can cause uteran cancer, cysts and can ruin a womans ability to have kids.... So if you are not proactive in your sexual health and are fucking everyone you come across... Please don't put other people at risk, and get checked. Alot of that shit is a life sentence.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Damn, who says "slay poon" anymore

My sex life is halal as fuck, I can count my experiences on one hand but they were satisfied. It's not how long you last or the experiences you had as long as you can satisfy her kinkiest darkest fantasies.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Halal?

denoting or relating to meat prepared as prescribed by Muslim law.

Lmaoo

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Kosher sex lol....

Sent from my VS988 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Im a serial shagger myself lol
    Only ever caught an std once. Dose of the seaside nippers.

Man they were horrendous. I couldnt stop scratching then looked down so one crawling around.

Was to embarrassed to go to Dr so I told my mum someone at school had nits in Thier hair and just for a precaution could she buy head lice treatment. Dunno if she was suspicious but she got the solution.
    Worked though lol

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. DBL post

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Dirk diggler

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. Lmfao he says some i paid

• Funny Funny x 3

14. Lmaoo I can see you now shampooing ya pubes like fuck in the shower with the head lice stuff :lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. I bet he had to pay like 500 so the chick would fake orgasm

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. Classy calling them broads. I'm sure that scores you a lot of points.;)

A date doesn't buy you pussy or entitle you to shit. Sounds like you're great at attracting easy lays. if brainless fucks are for you, get at it! Paying for sex isn't exactly a mack move lol. Why would you need to if you're so "suave"?

And WTF? A woman lasting a long time is not a positive thing? And believe me, nor is it unique.

You will only ever bang "broads". Congrats. Hope that's fulfilling for you. There are other types of females out there. Of which, wouldn't touch you with a 10ft pole.

You're rather grotesque, as well. Imo. I like how you participate, but in your mind, only the woman is grotesque?
    You don't need to be ran through to be good at sex, btw. Quality vs quantity..

Nor does a high number of partners equate to any skill LOL

You know, you come off awfully cocky for someone who gets so much "pussy". If you were really getting that much, you wouldn't need to be convincing us;)

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. The ones you paid do not count, they were only acting, lmao

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Kind of contraDICKting too that he bangs so many broads yet needs to pay for sex:lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. Op needs to be removed, he’s clearly a pre-pubescent boy, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Only chicks he picks up are hookers on Grand Theft Auto :confused_2::roflmao:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.