I never thought I'd be able to kill a little girl, but

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Baloobas, Nov 19, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TRVOFEsoWk]YouTube - CECILIA CASSINI World's Youngest Fashion Designer INTERVIEW[/ame]

2. Wow, I want to see where she is in 20 years.

I'm guessing either on top of the fashion world or selling parts of her soul in the back of an alley for crack rocks.

3. :laughing:

4. I just don't understand fashion... Are they wearing fairy wings? wtf? do people thing this stuff is good looking? Is it just me or do "fashionable" things often seem like they would be ridiculous in real life?

5. omg.. i want to choke her...........................with my teeth. shes adorable, but the moment she opened her mouth, i raged :eek::mad:

6. never thought I would say this about a little girl but...

she seems to be a stuck up bitch, jus sayin:confused_2:

7. she's clearly high. :smoke:

8. #9 MN_northernherb, Nov 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2010
    "money and power is changing us
    And now we're lethal, infected with D'Evils"

that girl is going to be an f'ed up adult. to much fame and money too young. that voice and "i'm so important" attitude are the first signs... infected with D'Evils.

edit:maybe i'm a little harsh. but i'm still worried for that girl.

9. #10 wicked, Nov 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2010
    I watched maybe from the 20ish second mark to like :35 and had to pause and stop it.

Uh-mazing, lmao.

her eye and face movements...

lmao.

Edit: went back and watched it all.. rofl
    I'll give it to her that she's I guess making something of herself though?

10. did anyone else go look at her website? lol

11. She is a lil' cutie, but then she started to speak..

12. She looks like shes older than she is...

13. What a pompous cunt... I hope this message does not get taken down :eek:

14. Seems like someones parents never used the paddle :rolleyes:

15. Holy hell... she started talking and... :eek: she reminds me of why I just... can't get a long with females usually... ugh.

16. so i was like half wat into this then out of no were it happened... WTF is wrong with her!!!! shes supposed to be a little kid not a stuck up bitch lol btw forgot who said it but yea she definitly is high (dont believe me? watch it musted and just look at her eyes between questions.

p.s. WTF IS ON HER HEAD!?

17. I could honestly only listen to her speak for 30 seconds and that was too much

Props to that girl for following her dreams (as long as I never have to hear her speak about those dreams)

18. I Want to slap her for like, 4 hours.

19. Ummm...

Attached Files: