Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I never look at the clock...but when I do

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by -aCe-, Sep 18, 2011.

1. its 4:20

[​IMG]

2. Me too man.

Must be aliens.

3. Nah dude, normal human senses look at the clock around 4:20 Lmfao.

Happens to me all the time and my jaw just drops.

4. same thing happens to me, same with 11:11 its fucked

5. he's got some sick shades

6. But when you do, you prefer dos equis?

7. He's got a big-ass nose haha

8. haha one time i looked at my clock everyday on accident at 420 it was crazy

9. I did that all the time with 12:34. Needless to say i was pretty freaked out.

10. I do that all the time with 3:13 and 4:20. I always snap pictures of it if I catch it. :smoke: I'll create a portfolio of them all as part of my proof that aliens exist. :smoke::smoke:

11. I always find myself looking at the clock and it's either 4:20 or 9:11

12. Doubt it.

13. [quote name='"StickyStick"']
    Doubt it.[/quote]

Thanks for trying to correct me, but yes, I do. :smoke:

14. I used to do the same thing with 5:55.

15. I always seem to look at the clock when it's 9:11

16. 11:11 and 9:11 especially 9:11 its crazy

17. You subconsciously condition your biological clock to recognize that time. Happens to people with 11:11, 12:34, 9:11, 4:20, etc.

18. Whenever I'm high and I look at the clock, it's always a time that I've never caught before. Then I feel like I've been introduced to a new minute.