I never knew about mids until now...

Discussion in 'General' started by JuanRing, Feb 17, 2012.

1. #1 JuanRing, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2012
    Sup GC, as some of you might know I'm from BC Canada, so I usually smoke pretty good bud, but I recently grew some and...it sucks. Like really sucks, it's stringy, not dense at all, no real sense of nuggage. It actually smells ok, but I can't get it to hold a flame either. The one upside is there's a metric shit ton of it, me and my brother have been smoking on it constantly for the past 2 months and it's still not gone.

But I really miss good pot (I've been poor since getting fired) and I have to say to those that buy mids that I truly feel your pain now.

2. /facepalm..... you never knew about mids until now...

I think that sums things up.

/thread.

3. You're trolling me right? Or you really think I thought "now" is spelled with a K.

4. do you have any pics you can post?

5. sounds like you don't have a greenthumb....it seems odd that you got such shitty quality from a self grow. i'm curious to find out what you grow kit (ie: types of light, watts/lumens, nutes, etc) was like, and how many weeks you vegged and flowered the ladies for....

6. Haha.

Tell all the mids smokers in Cali pretending they have dank.

7. yeah post some pics. And your probably not smoking mids, probably smoking reggie. That dirt shit.

8. I swear, when looking for dealer and they speak 'rapper' I immediately know they only have mids.

9. If you had such a crappy crop, why not stop smoking and make edibles?

10. ...or hash...

11. your description doesnt even sound like mid i've had some pretty decent mid strains in the past when im looking to just smoke constantly with some friends that took a bowl or 2 to get a good fade

12. Mids are at least better than dirt bud.

I really feel bad for the stoners in aouthern states. This one dude showed me a sac, bragging like no tomorrow, shit was barely green, covered in leaves and this dude had the audacity to tell me it was Cali dank.

Sigh.

13. sell that shit by the O for cheap... then buy some goodness

14. I don't get growers who make mids, wouldn't you double profits by cutting males?

Is this too hard a logic to follow?

15. It doesn't have to be a male/hermie to be considered mids. An improperly grown/cured buds can be considered mids. As they will look, smell, taste like your common mids. And usually will be lower in thc content than properly grown/cured buds.

16. Hey, I'm accepting donations. If you don't want your schwag or mids, I'll gladly take it off your hands. :D

17. I think your the troll..

Troll much?