I NEVER HAD ANY REAL FRIENDS

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by pablosmokes, Jun 5, 2020.

1. I have this strong feeling that I dont have any real friends. Well, not like ZERO, I have just one friend. I swear! That I really would trust everything! I mean everything! and he would do that too. But he is famous so he is always into something. That doesnt mean we dont see each other. We have "Thursday fo the boys" you know? every single Thursday of the year, with other super close friends. We are 5. But thats it! I just feel so lonely in life. I had the luck to be normal a human being that has a roof, food and a bed to sleep at night and I still have suicidal thoughts. All the time, and I hurted myself in the past but Im not strong enough to do it...Im a coward :(

I am 26 years old, I have gone through so many things in life and I feel its really hard to make any real true friends...everyone is just so back stabbing and it hurts my soul to say that..people say awful things about you sometimes and I cant even imagine how actually famous people deal with that. It makes sense all the suicidal rates now..and its not only the famous people! EVERY SINGLE PERSON INTERACTING IN THIS WORLD that has friends and a social circle, and thats literally every corner of this Earth. Including animals, lol. Even a polar bear on the North Pole probably has more friends than me..not kidding
    I dont even go out anymore..I just play music in my room, alone, depressed af, creating music helps me with anxiety and obviously weed too but I dont know.. is it that I just cant deal with life anymore? help. For the past 10 years just had sucidial thoughts...and I dont wanna be that guy. But everything that is happening is just so...idk how to put it...maybe evil is taking the best of us and just ruining the world? All this Coronavirus thing, look at what happened with George Floyd! its 2020 guys come on! wtf? We should be on Mars right now or at least buying tickets to a resort on the Moon instead of killing each other like this!

We are ALL HUMANS in this organic rock floating in this vast Universe! There are worst things outh there trust me! A blackhole for example. That's scary! For real! We have to be a better race of Super Humans on this strange universe...we have to come together as humans.. Love is the answer. I guess...that is what they say...

Im posting this thread high af hahah I love this site I really do. I would be glad to talk to someone so we can share stories and maybe be friends? I need to connect with people or I feel im done with life :( Do you guys believe that "Lone Wolf" humans are happy? Those people that really loved themselves so much that they dont need anyone else?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Why two threads?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Im new to this site...I just want to reach out for someone :(

4. Well I'll tell you, you have it figured out at 26.
    Takes most a life time and they still don't get it.
    I got 3 I can trust to help bury a body.
    It's never your friend that gets you busted, it's your friends friend or his friend. They love to talk.
    Most have a hidden agenda and you need to learn people, don't expect more from them than they can give or you will be disappointed every time. That's just people.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Keep your friends limited P, as Hard Drive mentioned, there’s only a few that you’ll be able to truly count on in your lifetime. And these days , they are hard to come by.

Most of my friends end up letting me down or disappointing me in some way or another.
    Family has no excuses though so I hold them to a standard ;)