I never got why young dudes cheated on their girlfriends

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by s1eeepy, Sep 11, 2010.

1. until now. i finally get it after my girlfriend broke up with me. the realationship is not guarenteed at all so you should really keep your options open just in case it goes sour, to think that i really wasted 2 years on this girl just for it to end like this it really sickens me to my stomach. um yeah just thought i would share that. :(

2. I think that when it gets to the point where you feel like you should be cheating in your relationship it's time to end that relationship and move on

3. Sorry to hear that, unfortunately it may happen again.

Especially, if you keep your options open, because then you are not truely in a relationship.:smoke:

4. I'm on the same boat as you.

Spent two years with one girl, it wasn't the most stable of relationships but I loved that girl for reals, few weeks ago she dropped the bomb, she can do it anymore. Has no more love for me. It stuck me like a bayonet, but I get by day by day.

Best advice is to find a new woman that will get your mind off her.

5. I totally agree with these two^

Don't base your whole life on one event. Okay, the girl cheated on you. Yeah, it's very sad and for a lot of guys I'm sure it's heartbreaking. But don't in turn feel that you should cheat anyways based on one situation. There are so many women in this world that aren't cheaters.

6. THIS^
    Stay real man and love..:D

7. If you had fun, which I know you did, then you wasted nothing.

8. Now you get the chance to find a much better girl and have fun while you're doing it. Don't cheat. It's not cool and not the same as keeping your options open.

9. Exactly, this is a great way to look at the last two years of your life. OP, unless you were dead set on marrying this girl, then nothing was "wasted". And even if you were convinced she was "the one" for you, be VERY thankful you didn't end up finding this out 10 years after you got married, when she walks away with your heart and half your shit. :eek:

There is ALWAYS a bright side my friend, and plenty of other honest caring women out there. Don't reduce your morals because of something someone else did to you. You make your own path in life. Stay true to yourself.

Good luck. It's gonna be tough for a while, but it will get better.

10. i gotta ask... how many men really dont cheat on their girls? not very many its good to keep open relation ships with all kinda bitches. ha

11. I like how your always looking on the bright side, and I agree. +rep

12. This. Why does everyone think that something is only a good use of time when its beneficial to the future. If you had fun doing something, like this man here said, then it wasn't a waste of time.

13. Just remember that this is your life, and there are plenty more opportunities out there

14. lol..this goes for video games too...time not wasted if youre having fun with it

15. Trust me ive wasted time playing vids