Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I never get sativa:(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoking515, Feb 9, 2012.

1. In Iowa almost all the bud I get is indica, I mean it's all dank as fuck but the only time I've gotten sativa was when a dealer I use to have had some blueberrie. It was sooooooo good smelling and tasting and the high was just so clear damn I want some more :smoke:

2. im from iowa also ::smoke::

just get high!!

3. What part of Iowa I'm in the des Moines area

4. What's so bad about indica? I prefer it over sativa. I guess sativa can be good when you wanna be more active and not feel sluggish.

5. You said the exact reason, James. Sometimes it's nice to smoke during the day without getting sleepy. I usually only smoke indicas before bed, but on the weekends it would be nice to wake 'n' bake.
    Also nice to mix it up sometimes. Sometimes I feel like liquor, sometimes beer.

6. Always nice to have a variety though. Im an indica guy but I always need both.

7. wish i could find some decent bud worth smoking in iowa. I know its here but just hard to find...

8. Grow your own

9. Get a Magic Flight Launch Box, vaporizers make even indicas have more of a clear up kind of high.

10. Haha, we get sativas right to your north =]

11. exactly man, I have had a sativa only once and actually liked it. It was awesome playing call of duty or gears, and just going out feeling great. I picked up some indica, all he had, which is not bad, but that stuff puts me down so hard. Feeling nice and relaxed, but i feel like I could lay down for ages, and waking up suuuuucks.

12. I remember when I first experience a Sativa high...man, it was awesome...since then, Sativa has been my choice over Indica for the most part...still need the Indica at night to go to sleep

13. Try getting at least a hybrid, then put it in an MFLB, and you'll have a soaring head high.

14. I'd gladly trade with you. All I get here in PA is sativa haha

15. What part of pa? Pittsburgh?

16. I like indicas better. and its mostly what i get.

17. I'm in pa and we get a lot of sativa. The only indicas i've gotten lately have been gdp and some cheese and it was a few months ago