I never get red eyes from smoking weed

Discussion in 'General' started by babaloeey, Aug 27, 2011.

1. but then again I've been a habitual pot smoker for 4 years

2. I always get red eyes. Even from Black and Milds. :confused_2: I always have eye drops in my truck though.

3. Yeah I know people who never get red eyes. Been almost 6 years for me and I still get bloodshot eyes :confused_2: but I have eyedrops so it's cool.

4. I never get red eyes, I smoke big fat blunts of dank and then go to work at Staples and help customers with shit that I don't actually know anything about. My eyes just get glossy and yellowish, my managers always assume I am high but can never tell unless I forget to spray up. :smoke: In which case they drag me into the office and spray me down with febreeze (They've actually done this before).

5. then you must not be high enough smoke some more :)

6. I agree with dailydealer.

7. when i am stoned the whole world knows!

but i'm still a ninja!

[​IMG]

8. Are you upset about it? Consider it a gift

9. i never used to. but now i hit the bong once and my eyes are fucked

10. It takes many a bowl for me to get the red eyes.
    not to say I can't get there, but I need to be pretty toasted

11. my eyes don't just get red. the rim of them gets red and i cant keep my eyes open. and sometimes one eye will be on something and the other will want to go look around ahha i smoke and just sit back and close my eyes

12. My eyes get really hazy, red, and glassy.

I love it.

13. I use this as a unit of measurement.. I can look at the mirror n be like fuckk I'm high as fuck if my eyes are really red but if they still just red rimmed and white it means I havent smoked enough haha
    :smoke:

14. No worries man, I've been smoking over 16 years abd don't get redeye. I used to when I was a lot younger and smoked a lot of blunts. I kinda like it that way!

15. I just get asian eye'd. :smoke:

16. ya i never get red eyes either but i get severe cottonmouth

17. I get real bad cottonmouth my friends kinda get annoyed that i always ask for water when were chiefen at theyre house lol i dont rly get red eyes but my eyes get *****ed up

18. Happens for me rarely. My eyes get more red from alcohol than weed.

19. I've noticed when I smoke Sativa strains I don't get red eyes, they just get low. I have no idea why this is. If I smoke some Indica my eyes get really bloodshot.

20. I haven't had red eyes for over 2 years

I think it comes with tolerance...but then again even when I first started smoking I hardly ever got red eyes