I Never formally introduced myself. post # 420

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GhengisChron, Sep 30, 2008.

1. well this is my 420th post, and i figured i would introduce myself haha. i'v just been lurking all over and posting randomly. i had a nice one plant closet grow and harvested a very nice but small white widow, which yielded 1/2 ounce of some of the nicest looking bud i have ever seen. and i have friends that go to the clubs all the time, so i see some nice bud...

anyway, i am a fatty stoner. my username is the name of my favorite pipe. i own three bongs, three pipes, and i smoke all day every day. i play paintball with a pump gun and rock climb too. i have a car, but its fucked up so i ride a crappy bmx everywhere. i'm pretty tall so i cant really sit when i ride it, and when i stand and pedal, i hit my knees on the handlebars sometimes, but atleast my beerpong shot already has an advantage.:D
    and people always walk too slow for me.
    always.

i'm from norcal, and i have lived here all my life on the coast. but now i'm inland for school where its fucking hot as hell and my pale skin usually shielded by clouds frys easily. there is alot of outdoor buds flooding the market right now, so shits cheap and i'm high as fuck!:smoke:.