I never felt so useless

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Flya Den U, Jul 2, 2009.

1. My friends cousin was having a baby (well, going into labor) and everybody had something to do, i just stood there dazed and confused:confused:. She didnt speak no english so i couldnt help at all, my friend was talking to her while his cousin (not the father, he's bout our age) called the ambulance. So when the ambulance came they took her and my friend and left me with his cousin and her 3 year old baby.

My friend was saying a week ago, that if she said she was going into labor he would just leave and go to the park and act like he didnt hear her. But we couldnt do that cause evrybody else had left (mom, sisters, aunt) and we were the only one there. He ended up goin with the ambulance cause the language barrier(she only spoke creole), so I babysitted the jit. We had invited other friends, they got there wen the ambulance was coming so they had to wait down stairs while all this shit was happenin, so i invited them upstairs wen the ambulannce left to play some nintendo 64 and gamecube:p cause there wasnt shit to do at his house, we was spose to go play ball at the park before this happened.

2. Well, at least you took care of the jit,