I never felt so empty.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by tropicana, Jan 27, 2011.

1. My girl broke my heart last week telling me she doesn't want to be with me anymore. It's only been a week and she's talking to her ex before me. I talked to the dude and they have feelings for each other. This girl is worth everything to me. I've had strong feelings for her for years. She is the girl of my dreams, and my dreams have just became a nightmare. She told me when we were together that it was always me and she had feelings for me when she was with her ex. I just don't know how to cope. She was my first love and my first step is planning to end my friendship with her.

2. sounds rough man, sorry for your loss.

hate to say it but you gotta let her go man. if she doesnt want to be with you then you gotta accept that and move on. i kno its easy to put it in words but in reality is so difficult.

but in the mean time you gotta find something to do to keep your head strait.

id say start working out, use that frustration and energy in a positive way. if you dont know too much about working out check out the forms on bodybuilding.com. people on there can give you some helpful advice

as much as you wanna think about her and think of ways that you could of done to keep the relationship going, its just going to be a waste of time. gotta keep moving forward

good luck man and i hope you can get over it quick

3. two things to remember:

1. time will heal your wounds (for the most part)
    2. you are not alone. everyone gets their heart broken at some point.

and if it makes you feel any better, I broke up with my girlfriend last week but I really miss her.

4. i have a problem like that too! except my bf ignors me for no reason for months on end, then says he loves me and we cant break up. but he is close with his ex and talks to her over me /:

keep using Grass City :) smoke some weed, talk to people, time will heal :)
    and you will be free to get someone even better, your ultimate dream girl! she will be a grower :) so you can get your weed for free haha!

5. sorry to hear that,you must face the truth,dont think too much,you can find your own girl

6. Keep calm, Carry on.

7. a rap lyric in one of the songs ive made is
    "once i fell in love with a bitch, ended up with a broken heart so it ain't gone happen again"

in all honesty after the first time it was my last time of getting my heart broken, sad to say but you won't ever trust a girl again now probably

8. I bet she's really pretty or gives you lots of sex.

You'll find another one. This one's not what you thought she was, so don't look at it as if you lost something, look at it as if your losses were cut before you had time to invest anymore into her.

9. if you can change the way you think and perceive things then you will feel better faster.

you say that she is your dream girl and apparently everything you want in a women. but i'm pretty sure your dream girl would not leave you and start dating another guy knowing that she hurt you. A person that is right for you would never leave you.

So now you can find a better girl that will not do this to you. It sucks because you thought she was your "dream girl" but she isn't. A lot of times people don't see the flaws and the negative things in someone when they love them. But a girl that truly cares for you would never leave you or do something to hurt you. I think if you know this then you can get over a breakup easier. It still sucks but if you know this then you won't want her back because it would be a waste of your time to be with someone that treats you likes this.

10. Recognize your feelings, do not stow them away. Remember all of the good and the bad times. Life is a learning experience this is but one stepping stone, there are many more ahead of you, don't lose your footing and end up submerged in a stagnant pond as it smells greatly.

11. for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

If you had a lot of feelings for this person, if the person leaves or breaks your heart, youre going to feel the exact opposite feeling.

try to get over it as best you can. Go out and look for easy chicks, get laid a couple times, boost your confidence back up.