I Neep Help Asap

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Rooster34, Jun 20, 2013.

1. I hadnt looked at my babies in a while and when i pulled them out of the box to get a better view i notticed this mold stuff growing on my medium and almost covering one plant! Please help with any suggestions!

Attached Files:

2. If its covering a whole plant I would not smoke it.....try to rinse the roots out with straight tap....and clean and change your res.....I bet it looks worse on the under side.

3. Its not at that point yet and i looked at the roots there not bad yet but i think im gonna get rid of it tonight

4. It's a common disease that does not have much cure; sulfur burner could get rid of it.

5. i tend to get that with my setup (aquaponics, planted in solo cups with 100% coco, i pop holes in and plant the cups in the hydro-ton and let it wick) your case its pretty bad, if you catch it when it starts you can kill it with a 75% distilled water, 25% hydrogen peroxide (i use the 3% not the 5) DO NOT TRY VINEGAR, it will kill your plant.. i know from experience on that. but the hydrogen peroxide is safe for  your plants, people suggest a 50/50 mix of distilled water and peroxide, i use a 75% water, 25% peroxide personally. good luck