i needd help with my droopy leaf tips please contact me if u think u can help me

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by jeff198725, Apr 7, 2014.

1. please help me diagnose my problem

Attached Files:

2. people will need info to help you, not just blurry pictures. 

soil composition, watering schedule, etc...

3. they are watered every time the soil dries out bout every 3 to 4 days   they are  under 400 w hps and 250 mh      organic choice soil   i used the recomended amount of superthrive last week and since then the leaf tips are curled    temps are at a constant 75 degrees and go down to 70 at night     24 hr  light cycle    anybody have any clue what my problem is???

4. Are they the actual color shown in the pictures - ie: yellow/brown?

This could be several things, but unfortunately its pretty hard to diagnose plant problems sometimes. If I had to guess I would say that they are quite hungry, first, as the soil you are using doesnt really contain much in the way of any nutrition. 2nd, and probably pretty importantly, the soil you are using is a very bad choice - I wouldn't touch that stuff with a ten foot pole. 

IF this were my plant I would try and whack it with some food, whether it was working in a mix of worm castings/compost/kelp meal etc into the soil or I might even try and mix some kind of fertilizer into my next few waterings.

Let me ask you this - are you trying to grow organically? Does this matter to you? I'm asking because there are much, much better ways to go about this. You've come to the right place if you'd like to learn to do this properly.

j

5. Everything Jerry said..... if the plant really looks in real life the way it does in those pictures, you got much bigger problems than "droopy leaf tips"

The only thing I'll add to what Jerry said is this..... 

Superthrive contains NAA, a synthetic chemical which requires registration with the EPA as a pesticide under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA).  So to me, your statement reads like this:

"i used the recommended amount of [pesticides] last week and since then the leaf tips are curled"

Make sense?  That said, I think the crappy soil (as Jerry mentioned) is more responsible for your problems than anything else

The recommended amount of Superthrive is one drop/gallon and the slight bit of NAA in that one drop is pretty much nothing. That's IF he did the correct doseage. If he went the "if some is good, more will be better" route, then I agree with you on the results.

Be that as it may, I'm way in agreement that if his plants look like those pics, there are much bigger issues than droopy leaf tips, soil choice or no.

Wet

7. contacting Jeff1987 do you copy

8. I've been told mine (which have some of the droop/tip curl yours has) could be from being rootbound. How old are they?