I NEED YOUR OPINIONS! Help out a n00bie please =(

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by ZooeyLewis, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Lol no worries about the double post, you're the one helping me remember! I'm really unsure when it comes to things laying around. I'm just a small framed girl who knows nothing about house hold tools or electricity or anything =P

2. HI dont forget Zooey not to order your things to where you are going togrow,send to different addess towhere you grow,mac

3. Nowadays I dont see this as such a problem..its not illegal to own lights..also ive been doing this for about seven years now.. I always send the seeds to my house..i had my first white widow seeds sent to my house right after 911 during the anthrax mailings..if my shit didnt get snatched then I cant imagine it happening now..plus the usa has sixteen medical states now they really cant follow every lead....the most theyd do is not semd the seeds from customs..i actually had them open my seeds repackage them and semd me a letter with the seeds saying they opened my package..but if you can do it semd it somewhere else..if you look into the ag industry youll realize how big business it actually is and that noone will ever show up at your house for ordering a grow light..

Now if someone rats on you that knows they could use all of it to get a warrent to search the property

4. I don't really have another address to send this stuff to. I don't want anyone else to get in trouble for it, but all the sites that I go to I make sure they have discreet shipping. Plus they can't prove what you're going to grow in the grow tents. For all they know, you could be growing tomatoes.

Anyone know how I'd be able to use a PC Exhaust fan(s) in my grow tent? I'm pretty sure the vents are circular where as the PC fans are square =\

5. I'd just rig up a square to circle adapter...maybe out of foiltape and a 1 liter plastic bottle...or even a rolled up piece of cardboard. With foil tape you can build just about anything.

6. ok numbnutts you got me .iprobaly am being to cautious.thats the prob of living in britian today every body spying on each other, refuse men looking in bags to see if its the right refuse,walk thro any city and you are videod,hundreds of times with face profiling cameras the list go on and on .mac.

7. Its crazy these days..i have an uncle whos a trucker and kinda nuts and thirty years ago he was saying that the govt can read our plate from space and everyone said hes a total nut...it all came true though..so I guess you cant be too careful.

8. yes numbnutts indeed crazy days,if you get on public transport where i live with just one joint in your pocket you cant bet on a copper with a sniffer dog will get on along the route.the dog will still sniff you out even if you have just touched the weed.