Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need your opinion

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lakplayer601, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Ok so I am really high and I am working on my album I would like to post my lyrics and get your opinion on them

The EP is called "It's Only the Beginning" I am in a post hard core band

1. Hey Maddie (Acoustic)
    Hey Maddie by Sunset

2. Thanksgiving Night/ Summer Nights (Acoustic)
    Summer Nights by Sunset

3.Fall of Thal
    The Fall of Thal by Sunset

4. Run DMC
    Run DMC by Sunset

5.You Can't Spell New Jersey Without "Ew"
    You Can't Spell New Jersey Without "Ew" by Sunset

Thats all I have uploaded

Please give me your honest opinion

2. You need to try and rymm more words then one in eatch sentence instead of just the last word on each sentence maybe but thats just my opinion dude...dont let any1 tell you how to do your music...Music is a emotion that only you know how to express for yourself.

Listen to how i rymm in this

its a comedy song but it gets my point across

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r44WqxOKLl4[/ame]

3. Thank you for your input can you tell the overall emotion in the songs?

4. yes you just need to work on making things more technical as far as the structure of your lyrics.

What helps is to listen to the structure of people in other songs to take adive and notes from it...

like saying things like..
    If you touch her
    I'll rip your face off
    All you do is stir shit up
    You better duck
    You fuck!!!!

that you do in one song will be looked at as almost immature just gotta be more technical with the rymms and more fluid with the flow.