i need YOUR opinion on my grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by samske, Aug 26, 2009.

1. This is my first grow i have a very basic idea of how to do this, please share your opinion on anything of importance to me, thank you! the plant on the left hand side is about 4 weeks old and the small plant to the right about 6 weeks. I think there growing slow but then again i really dont no much, am very intrested to hear your view

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I realise from the Pics that it must have just rained, or during rain... but that soil looks REALLY saturated, I dont think its got proper drainage.

BTW, is that on your roof by anychance?

3. i took the pictures after i watered them..and yes it is on my roof how come?

4. really? glad to hear that, no intentions of moving them maybe when they get big. but um are they really normal size for the time they have been growing or is it infact just a slow growth?

5. Cut your watering in half. The one on the left is doing ok. But your drowning the other one.
    Have you got drainage holes in the bottom of the pots?????

6. theres helicopters everynow and then but it should be ok i live in a low crime area ;) theres more than enough sun on that roof and its still winter. i do have drainage holes on each pots but yea i think i must be over watering. the soil mix is pretty much straight out of a bag mixed with some nutrient beeds i found from my mum suspose to have enuf nuet's for a few months

7. I can see you from space!!!

and those seedlings look fine:cool:

8. any tips? just moved the plants in to new bigger pots. i think ill upload pictures in maybe another week or so keep posted. and is putting a bit of cow manure in your water benefetial?