I need your opinion GC

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by andyGILL, Jul 3, 2008.

1. So I'm getting close to never blazing at home with my brother again. The deal is this, I choose to err on the side of caution whereas he tends to try getting away with whatever he can. He doesn't acknowledge the risks we face if we get caught smoking. My parents pay for all of my (and soon his) schooling, I'm in my 2nd year of university and my brother is going to be entering his first in the fall (it has cost approx 16k/year for me to go to school so far). They paid for 1/2 of my vehicle (2006 VW Jetta) as a high school graduation gift and for all of my brothers vehicle (2007 Chrysler 300) which he received right after grade 11. That's just a small part of what they've done for us financially (other than being great for money they're real dinks lol). We would lose all of their support if they caught us smoking, I don't see why he doesn't see it the same way as me.

For example, I stash my pipe, lighter, and rollies in my trunk where my spare tire is, and my brother keeps his smoking equipment in a big huge ziploc bag in a bag in the back seat of his car. Our parents have a tendency to take our vehicles as our only other vehicle is a big pickup truck that sucks on gas, as a result last week my mom found the ziploc with a rolling machine, bowl, pill case, and rolling papers.

My guess is that he has a retarded sense of entitlement and a severe lack of common sense. I think it's a result of my parents giving him baby treatment (never did much manual labour), spoiling him (didn't have to earn his car at all), and just making him feel like he's someone important in the world. That and maybe him just never fucking up big time in life.

What really grinds me gears about it is that when I confront him about it he acts like it's no big deal. Like, he makes it impossible for me to get across just how open he leaves himself to get caught and how severe the consequences will be if he gets caught.

So tell me GC, what should I do? Keep smoking with him or no? Should I keep trying to get him to smarten up?

2. before id reply i think its cool how i could tell your from canada just by how you said "grade 11" instead of 11th grade.. but id cut him off if i was you, your parents dont have to pay for anything they've given your brother.. THEY could cut him off at anytime and it makes him really selfish and self-centered to shy away from his responsibility of getting his paraphenilla found by your parents.. hes in college now its time for him to grow up and if your parents cant teach him that you cant either more than likely..

3. He will probably get caught eventually and hopefully learn a lesson, hope he doesnt bring you down with him man

4. I gotta say don't blaze with him man, he's got caught already, he's gonna get caught again..

the last thing you need is for him to say hey it's no big deal andy blazes too..

till you finish school and you're earning your own money, or until he takes things seriously don't blaze with him. Just tell him you respect your folks too much and let him think you're a tool...

5. in my opinion.. you're both spolied. You guys are ashamed of smoking.. and hiding it..which Is childish. Quit smoking and live the rest of your life being babied by your parents.

6. Your brother needs to get his ass kicked. Plain and simple.

As for smoking with him, you just encouraging your brothers stupid actions and risking your own comfortable life, so go for it if you want.

7. He needs an ass kicking because he made he is an idiot and made a mistake?

I agree with the second part too. But, I don't agree he needs an ass kicking, its not like he snitched.

8. yess he didnt snitch masterrrr,he didnt snitch i sweatrrR! FuCkKA ArrghhHH!@

9. I personally would say yes. Never smoke with him again, and if anything I would go as far to say that you should act like you don't smoke anymore either. I mean, what if hes caught and he tries to rat you out too?
    It sucks, but thats what I personally would do, just to be sure, you don't need him to fuck up your schooling.

10. Wow, I cant believe all you hypocrites.. The kids a fuckin proud toker and just got lazy. Who the fuck cares? He left his bowl in his back seat... OOOH NO! I used to have a bong that sat in my backseat 24/7.. big fuckin deal, get over it and tell your parents you use CANNABIS or stop sucking off their tits and move out

11. Hypocrite?
    How am I a hypocrite? Please, tell me.

Thing is, he got lazy, and if he decides to be a dick he could get GILL in trouble too, and while neither should be smoking under their parent's roof, at least GILL has the brains to be good at hiding it.

If my parents made enough money to send me to college so I could get a better job I would stay with them. Its a shame that having parents who are willing to take care of you and your education is "sucking their tits". I'm sure you're doing SO much better right?

12. is your brtohers name cody?

13. Nope, im fuckin poor. And so are my parents. But I'm a PROUD stoner instead of a fucking hypocrite who is ashamed of his actions and cant man up to his DRUG use.

Fuckin, props to your brother. -rep to you.

STAY PROUD OR QUIT SMOKIN!

14. Are you retarded man? You can be proud of your smoking and still respect the fact that your parents don't like it by hiding it from them as much as possible.

My parents aren't nice (like, at all) but they're providing us the opportunity to take an easier road in life and I don't think any sane person purposely sabotage that opportunity. I don't know how some of you can call me spoiled, I'm grateful for everything I've been given and as down-to-earth as any person you'll meet.

I think you're exactly what stoner culture doesn't need,.

15. Umm..I dont even know where to start.

So your saying you hate your parents (you say they're real "dinks" and they arent nice) yet they're giving you a full ride, buying you brand new cars and what not.. Yet your complaining that you cannot smoke because you live with them?

You're EXACTLY the type of people we dont need. Rich, spoiled kids who just recreationally use drugs and hide it like they're fuckin ashamed addicts. I'm proud of what I do and I'm not ashamed, if people ask, I answer honestly.

I love my mom and dad and i'm pretty open with them with what i do.

You make it seem like you have to 2 choose between to lives, someone who smokes or someone who "doesnt" and you have to be that type of person who doesnt infront of your parents. If you cant be yourself and smoke, dont SMOKE

16. I know many people like his brother, I used to be friends with them. Now where are they? Taking one class at community college, living at home off their parents, and on too many drugs for Pandora's box to handle. They think they are invincible and have yet to wake up to the realities of life. Kick their ass or take their financial backing away, that's how you wake people up to reality.

Everyone comes to terms with reality at one point or another, some just need a little push.

17. Wow, you're so gone. Here's where I realized you're a moron

a) You don't do drugs for recreational use? So what do you do them for? Work? Medical reasons? Spiritual reasons? No, you do it because it's fun which is exactly what recreation is, so go fuck yourself.
    b) You've made so many conclusions in just a few posts that I can't tell if you're for real or trolling. How does my parents giving me an easier road in life make me any less of a person than your pretentious, holier-than-thou ass? The only people I hide my smoking from is my parents, and the only reason I hide it is so I can get a quality education. Somehow this makes me a shitty stoner? Your logic is ridiculous.

I'm not gonna make any conclusions about you other than that you are indeed stupid as hell.

18. Wow, yeah son I'm definitely a troll that's been here like 4 years longer than you.

And yeah, I said using recreationally because that IS what you're doing and you just admitted to it. You are a spoiled, ungrateful stoner.

19. You're the older brother, fuck him with some knowledge.

20. You still have yet to tell me how I personally am a hypocrite.
    When have I said "do as I say, not as I do." or said something that implied that.

**(Oh, and 5+4=/=8)