I need your input.

Discussion in 'General' started by Miss Jane, Jun 26, 2010.

1. My boyfriend is coming over. He doesn't know I smoke, I hide it from him. So anyway i JUST bought new weed and it's good shit, and I'm dying to smoke it. Unfortunately the bf will be here soon. So do I smoke it and try to play it cool, or do I wait to smoke?

2. smoke with him

3. he doesn't smoke. I wish he did, but he's totally against it.

4. ^^^^^
    this

convince him too if he doesn't smoke though:smoke:

5. why live a lie? I'm not saying pot should run your life, but you should lie to people about yourself.

6. Straight edge guy?

7. Haha, that poll reminds me of playing an RPG, only in real life.

Yeah, I'm a lil' blazed right now. :smoke:

8. just smoke it later, youll enjoy it more.

9. Sounds as though he's a dumbass, Nice selection.

10. Give him a weed brownie and fuck him while he's high. Surely he will change his mind and if he doesn't then fail. I can't see myself dating someone who doesn't smoke or something. I mean, he has to be at least alright with it. That sucks that you have to hide your habit. Does he drink? Oh and yeah wait until later if not you're going to be all paranoid and shit.

11. Dump him.

12. I voted for option 3.

Both :smoking:

13. Does he drink alcohol, have beers while is around and crap, I notice a lot of drinkers drink and get smashed and yet call the weed smoker some druggie demon. How my bro is, we had a fallout over a situation like that, like he is a full on alcoholic and doesn't think he is and buys into all the weed propaganda...

Like others said, try to explain it but really it is almost impossible to change the minds of those and trust me on this one cause you will just go insane trying to prove someone that is not open minded and won't listen, so I see two logical solutions.

1) If you have been smoking for a while and it doesn't effect you like it did, do a tolerance break, what I use to do, stop for about a week or two if you have the will power and keep thinking that when you do light up again it will be almost like the first time you smoked and it will be great. For me keeping that thought that it would be like the first time again kept me from even doing it once for 1-2 weeks but I know most, that is hard for them to do, best of luck.

2 Hide the usage, bring some stuff to cover up the smell when finished and mouth wash and clear eyes and enjoy your high while being discreet about it. Don't use some chemical air freshener, use a fabric softener like you use in the dryer so it smells like you have clean clothes on and no suspicion. wait it out for a few minutes and you will be good.

14. you really need the internet to tell you to excersize some frakin discipline?

15. hah what kinda relationship is this

16. show him your stash.

and smoke some, this will get him super horny tho (knowing you smoke)

17. Smoke dat shit and if he says anything be like

"You wanna get ur dick wet at any point in this relationship? Then i'm gonna smoke weed and ur gonna like it"

then just blow the smoke in his face, smooth and even.