I need your help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jjgrey, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Im currently running a micro pc case and I have 2 bagseeds just sprouting up. I have a total of 92 cfl watts. this isn't my first time growing but im still a newbie. I have my babies in just miracle grow soil with added perlite. and I have miracle grow all purpose plant food to use once they get a little older. its all I have to use, the closest hydro shop is about an hour and a half away and I don't go that way too often. reminded, this is all for personal usage so im trying to get the best possible yield that I can. and suggestions or tips would greatly be appreciated. I will be posting pics soon.

2. Your growing in micro pc case? This small, at least get a tower computer case. Hah, any pics?

3. @[member="smither123"] I will put some up in the next few days. and it is a tower, I just said micro because its a small grow.

4. Ventilation?

Type of bag seed?  Better hope it's not a jungle bush.  :)

5. @[member="Grizzly Tracks"] I have 4 pc fans. 2 intake and 2 outtake. and one seed is of some pretty dank homegrown that I had a while back and ive grew a plant of that strain before and it was pretty nice. as for the other seed its out of a bag of just high middies.

6. Good luck, if you grow it too the right height and then start flowering it, it should be alright. Just take in mind plants can grow 2x the size in flowering

7. @[member="smither123"] thanks, I found that out on my last grow. It almost doubled in size and I had to tie her down.