I need your help..

Discussion in 'General' started by xJord4n, Jun 17, 2012.

1. So I'm chilling sipping on this gross ass frap four loko and it's mad hard to drink what should I mix it with?

2. That won't make it taste better.

3. Itll mess you up pretty good though

4. What should I mix it with though..?

5. They outlawed that stuff here. Too many collage age, inexperienced power drinkers ending up in emergency rooms because of it. I've never had any, so I have no idea how bad it tastes. I think it's silly that they outlawed it. I don't see any difference between drinking a Four Loco, and mixing jagermeister with Red Bull. But that's our jacked up government for ya, if they don't like it, just make it illegal. :rolleyes:

6. Hazelnut creamer will mask most alcoholic flavors, but I'm not sure it would taste good mixed with what flavor you already have in there.

7. Does it taste anything like that Sparxx stuff that was around a few years ago? Someone I worked with gave me one once and it tasted like Orange Fanta.

8. [quote name='"SuperMonkey26"']Does it taste anything like that Sparxx stuff that was around a few years ago? Someone I worked with gave me one once and it tasted like Orange Fanta.[/quote]

Trust me, Four Loko tastes weird. The alcohol taste is very distinctly present and the flavoring is nothing to get excited over. It tastes like someone put a bunch of Jolly Ranchers in vodka.

9. That's funny, reminds me of that Simpsons episode, couldn't find a clip of it....

Homer: Excuse me, Do you sell that beer that has skittles in it? I think it's called Skittlebrau.

Liquor Store Clerk: Sir, that doesn't exist. I think you just spilled some Skittles in your beer.

Homer: Oh, in that case I'll take a six pack of Duff and a bag of Skittles.

10. OP's toughed it out by now lol

11. Lol. Shit is so gross. Four loko's aren't too bad but the grape flavor is unbearable. Tastes like your drinking cough syrup.

12. four loko dam, i would rather do 40 hands all night then drink that shit.