I need YOUR help, please reply

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Matty521521, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Ive been searching for an outdoor strain for the past 2 weeks and i really want to order something and i have come to the point where there are so many options i have no clue what to choose :I

I live in The okanagan 30 degree celcius heat and the climate is extremely dry (perfect growing oppurtunity)

If you guys could post some suggestions on feminized plants i could buy, and that have been known to YIELD a good amount Please do!

This is my first time growing and something easy but a YIELD above 400G a plant would be awesome!

Im ordering pretty soon and i need your guys help

Thanks~!
    P.S. (I sit on the forum like ALL DAY) if you want some more info and or want to ask me something Please Do Reply!!)

2. Post your first and last frost dates

3. May 4th-October 8th

4. First may Sunrise 6 and last Nov sunset post. Times.

5. #5 s7exiled, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    REPLACE-seeds-bank.co.uk/green-house-seeds-moby-dick-feminized/prod_3100.html
    REPLACE-seeds-bank.co.uk/world-of-seeds-medical-collection-northern-lights-x-big-bud-feminized/prod_592.html

Change replace to cannabis

Gcity changes the attitude seedbank links, which is fucked up.

Unless there is something more specific you would want, but both of those produce huge yields outdoor and are low odor which is what you want. If you want to get a pound per plant, you definitely want to start vegging indoors at least in April.

6. Thank you this is the simple answer ive been looking for.

7. More examples would be great as well, if anyone has any suggestions ^.^

8. #8 Corto Malteze, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    Female seeds C99 (mid end Sept finish), reputed smoke, strong plant and high
    FS Grapefruit (I grew it, finish mid oct), strong plant and high
    FS purple maroc, heavy yielder, finish mid end sept, very tasty, a bit less potent but good. I grew it.
    Paradise seeds sensi star, resistant and very potent finish beg or mid oct. I grew it.
    GHS white widow and TW, both oct finish, strong trippy high with TW the strongest. I grew them.
    auto lowlife ak47 always excellent

etc...

for pounds you need an indoor start if possible and a 10 hour spot for 1.5 pounds per plant about. A sunny hidden spot is how you achieve pounds, strains and indoor starts won't change anything if your location isn't sunny. Finding an adequate spot (sun, stealth and water closeby) takes days for me... but once you got it you can use it over and over. One of my spots yields 1.5 pounds per plant with 40 gallons of soil (see last year's purple maroc which gave me 20 oz!). That spot is on the edge of a tree line and faces south all day. To get 2 pounds (or more) you need an all day sunny spot but stealth can be an issue then. Also try giving 30 gallons min. per plant.

9. Do you really need three topics for the same question?

10. :rolleyes: haha:rolleyes:

11. If you go with a nice Sativa outdoor, you might get a tree and be really pleased with the way things work out. OG Kush 18 and Purple Haze are both Sativa type plants. If you started them indoors now under cfl's and planted in spring....mmmmmm dog you're gonna have some massive buds next fall. :cool:

Attached Files:

12. teirry.Coro Malteze

Thanks guys, the spots i have picked out are PERFECT for maximum sunlight and i will regularely maintenance the plants, the way this sounds i will be yielding a lb+ per plant i will for surely start indoor for my (hoping 10 plants) I just need help as well to what type of light and whatever i should keep em under i will read on another forum for that question

Thanks Again <3

13. I use a 2 x300 w CFL farm lights for 20-30 plants , veg for 45 days at 16/8 starting mid March, place out in beg- mid May. Use a fan always (24h) and keep temps 18-27 deg celsius

14. For a first grow, not to burst your bubble or anything but don't plan on a pound your just
    setting yourself up for heartbreak.Be happy if you just make it to the end, it takes several attempts to get dialed in....

15. [quote name='"Outdoorguy"']For a first grow, not to burst your bubble or anything but don't plan on a pound your just
    setting yourself up for heartbreak.Be happy if you just make it to the end, it takes several attempts to get dialed in....[/quote]

No way man. I did my first outdoor this past summer. 12 plants 15 lbs. It's not hard. I get 14 hrs of direct sun light an grow some monsters. This year they will be bigger

16. Wow that really gets my hopes up :) thanks for replying im super stoked to start this summeerr

17. Dude ur gonna love growin pot plants man...they are sooo fucking cool to watch grow.

18. Im super stoked and i cant wait to harvest and just hold a couple pounds in my own hands :D

19. ok chief, lemme break it to you like this;

I have some good news and some bad news................ The good news is that; Hell fuggin yeah it's cool to hold pounds of your personally grown dank. The bad news is that; it unfortunately doesn't last as long as you want it to.

20. That's why you grow indoors also. :D
    I started growing indoors last July. I'm planning to grow some outside this year.
    I'm planning to grow Super Lemon Haze and Purple Haze mainly. Some others also.