i need your help everyone!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by coologrego, Feb 11, 2010.

1. ok i leave tomorrow morning at 6 to go snowboarding all weekend and i have a half ounce of frosty buds and i need music for the drive down and music for the slopes i'm looking for good music none of that bad shit. hook me up right.

personal favorites:
    MGMT
    M83
    Justice
    Ratatat
    Portishead
    Slightly Stoopid
    Atmosphere

so there's what i'm into now please help if you can

2. this is serious business quickly i need help!

3. Assuming you are going to be baked driving up, these are some of my favorites:

Hip Hop: Living Legends, Hieroglyphics, Zion I, The Grouch & Eligh,

Rock: Rage against the machine, Breaking Benjamin, Incubus, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Tool, Foo Fighters

More Chill: Paul Simon, Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds, Dispatch, The Doobie Brothers, Pink Floyd

4. Aphex Twin, TC, Pendulum, Aphrodite, Infected Mushroom, Deadmau5, The Prodigy, Nine Inch Nails, Snoop Dogg, DJ Tiesto, Bob Marley, Damien Marley, Talib Kweli, Lupe Fiasco, Linkin Park, Of Mice and Men, Gucci Mane, Gorilla Zoe, Shpongle, and the track - "Summers Madness" aka the coolest song ever when your high, or driving.

5. In Mich we like....Cold War Kids, Ted Leo and the Pharmacists, The Shins, Robbers on High Street, Snoop Dogg, The Velvet Teen, Bob/Ziggy Marley, NIN, Rage Against the Machine, Interpol, Arms and Sleepers, Cut Copy, Grand National, Gorrillaz, Seether, Kenna, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Silversun Pickups, Modest Mouse, Ween, Jimi Hendrix, CCR, ZZ Top, Black Sabbath, Utiog, Smashing Pumpkins, Deftones, Ween, Drive by Truckers, Bastard Sons of Johnny Cash, .... and a but load more! Good luck with your selections and holla if you need more!
    -Pen

6. penfergunson you put ween in your list twice so it must be good thanks btw guys