Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Need Your Help Blades!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by letstokeup, Mar 23, 2007.

1. gota drug test coming up soon. when i take the test i will have been sober for 16 days and i have been drinkin a lot of water and taking 4 niacin non flush per day. as well as drinkin green tea in large ammounts. on top of this ive been taking the herbal clean cleansing solution for about a week now. im thinking of buying a detox drink on top of all this. you think ill pass or not?

also i was wondering if touching marijuna would get thc into your pours thus making you have thc in your system and test positive. im thinkin this is absolute bullshit but some one told me this.

2. How long had you smoked before 12 days ago?,, and no, the pours thing is absolute B.S>:cool:

3. for about 4 days.

4. you should be golden. The niacin will really help you out. ALSO wait till u get your results back to start up again, the test may come up diluted.

5. I passed two drug tests (urine) back about 98 or 99. I had smoked herb (stupidly) the night before both tests. I went to GNC and bought a product called Golden Seal (stashed in a cabinet behind the counter) for $30. Drank like 5 gallons of this shitty tea starting about 6 hours before the test. I dont know if piss tests have changed in the last 8 years, but honestly I passed both (for a job) so if you wanna be sure, maybe check this stuff out?

6. you're pretty much straight, 16 days by itself was probably all it took anyway. Remember, eat some red meat the day before the test to boost your creatine levels since you've been diluting a lot, and STOP hydrating the day before the test or you'll get inconclusive, which for some institutions is just as good as a positive. Good luck.