I need your help blades, another word for a Spoon Pipe?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by glasscollector, Jul 9, 2010.

  1. So things that have to do with ganja differ in name from location to location. I need to know what elese you guys and gals out there call your spoon pipes. Please post what you call this, looking for other terms than spoon.


    Here is an example of what I am talking about:

  2. And just to be a little more clear, I am not looking for help with a nickname just the general term you use or have heard used when refering to a pipe that is a dry peice approx 3"-5"
  3. Some people call it a bowl :confused:
  4. we use bowl when ppl hear spoon theyre confused or know that we're referring to mj
  5. bowl,little bowl,pipe,toking tool,etc.....
  6. the b, bowl, glass piece,
  7. Glass Pipe



  8. uhh we call them pipes...

Share This Page