Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need your guys' opinion

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 452289, Aug 22, 2011.

1. soo i just picked this up, its black berry kush does this look like an eigth to you guys? itheres about 5 decent sized nugs and they seem dense but im just not sure? any input would be appreciated ):)

Attached Files:

2. It looks good, but the only way you can be sure is to get a scale.

3. looks pretty dense so i'd say it's close but eyeballing is always +/- a gram due to density

4. I think it looks good but it wouldn't hurt to get a scale.

5. ahh you guys are so quick with responses i love it. thanks guys im gonna take your word for it. i got a new dealer and ive only bought from him a few times all i saw weighed in front of me except this one so i got a little sketchy. thanks guys :)

6. looks about right..send it over to me ill weigh it and tell you how it smokes
    :D:smoke:

7. id say yes or at least close. looks to be fairly dense nug.