i need your guys opinion

Discussion in 'General' started by Slusheedude, Feb 22, 2008.

1. So i am out of town ntil saturday and my gf is back in my hometown

well 2 days ago she saiid ohh well im gonna hang out with my friend mitch
    Mitch and her have been friends for a while prolly like 2 years or so
    anyway i was like yah babe thats fine just call me when u get home
    whenever im in town she always has to be home around like 11 or 1030
    so i get a call at fucking 230 in the morning

shes like
    ohh babe im sorry i got drunk and fell asleep i just got home
    and i was like hahahah ok thats fine w/e

so last night she says ohh im going to mitches again so ill talk to you later and i told her to call me when she gets home

so i geta call this mornign at about 8 and shes like hey babe sorry i didnt call last night i fell asleep at his house after we watched a couple movies

and i was like lol

so today i asked i was talking to her online nad i was like

so what are you doing tonight sleeping on mitches couch again

3 minutes pass

she says

oh couch hahahah

and i was like whats so funny
    she goes well i kinda fell asleep in his bed

so i dont know what to do so i figured you guys might have some tips or tell me what u think i should do

should i say something or not

2. 1) It IS possible they are 'just friends'. I have had female friends sleep in my bed before, and because they are friends nothing has happened and nor would I have wanted it to.

2) Depending on how much you know about their friendship, and this mitch character, you can assess whether or not 1) sounds likely.

3) Don't jump to any conclusions

4) If you do suspect her first thing you shoudl do is ASK HER. Don't, I repeat, don't give her the upper hand by making a fool of yourself and giving her the chance to 'be angry at you' by snooping or going to mitch first. Do not let it gnaw away at you in silence, either.

5) Finally, how old are you both? I have found first hand that girls under the age of, oh, 20, maybe even 21, DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT, and also don't know when they have a good thing.

Sorry if my post seems a bit angry, but y'know, girls.. They don't think twice about ripping your guts out, yknow?

3. tell her you're not saying anything happened but it bothers you that she sleeps in his bed..hell it would bother me and i'm anything but a jealous guy...stay calm and just be real...you're her boyfriend, she shouldn't be sleeping in another guy's bed, especially if she's been drinking, regardless of whether or not anything happened or if she's a responsible drunk

you're definitely not being paranoid...any girl in her right mind would know that doing stuff like that would mess with her boyfriend's head

4. QFT :hello:

5. Are you serious? Hate to be the devils advocate but this has your worst nightmare written all over it.

6. i know we all are thinking that she might be cheating on you while you are gone. if she took 3 minutes to respond to the couch thing then she musta thought you said cock. shes cheating on you. thats my opinion though.

7. i say if you 21 or under just get out, screw relationships at that age. at least for the most part.

8. if she was cheating on you she wouldn't be so obvious about it.. duh

9. I've been there man, get ready to say good bye.

If she still wanted something serious with you she'd be making sure she didn't do anything that looked like it was suspicious, doesn't matter whether she's actually doing anything wrong or not.

She ain't even trying to make herself look good to you, in fact she's doing the exact opposite. So something's changed in her mind regarding your relationship. Like I said, get ready to move on.

It'd be good to hear a girl's point of view, but I've been where you are now and I've also been with girls who do everything they can to make sure they don't look like they're doing anything suspicious even though they're not doing anything wrong anyway. It just reflects how much they value the relationship, it might even be a girl's way to test how guys will take them finishing the relationship?

GL man, hope I'm wrong!

10. sorry to say my man that can be bad news:(
    similar situation happened to me

11. i wouldnt jump to any conclusions but this seems kinda bad...id talk to this girl and tell her how youdont like her crashing with this "mitch" character......and if that doesnt seem to send things in the right direction id get out of there with your heart still intact?

12. agreed to all

i bet she slipped up when she was drunk, if shes known him for over 2 years theres probably a spark

anyways op good luck with you, I suggest not accusing her at all, but if shes making slip ups in conversation then i would be alert

as dvdplaya said, if you are both under 21 or what not just break it off, you are too young to deal with bs like that

13. Well shes obviously being honest. I would just talk to her face to face and say be honest did you two do anything, etc.

14. talk to mitch. with words, not your fist. just like introduce yourself to him, or ask if you can hang out with the two of them next time around.

15. I dunno that sounds fishy man.. I think there is a good chance she's cheating on you. It sounds like bullshit to me, you shouldn't have to worry about this kinda shit. She shouldn't have been sleeping at another dudes house. I think you should end it bro, but this is just my opinion.

16. Sounds sketchy to me, who tells their boyfriend that they slept in some other guys bed?? Seems like she might be trying to get a quick escape from the relationship. I'd sit down and talk to her about Mitch, and ask her if there's anything going on.

17. I call Bullshit, cause im pretty sure you drink and of course smoke bud. ..what you think. . .i think you should pull those blinds from over your eyes.

18. your loving loving girlfriend was drinking at Mitch's house, got really fucking drunk while watching a couple movies and then she slept in Mitch's bed. was Mitch in the bed too? :smoking:

19. Just never talk to her again, she won't be able to handle it. Ull break her down real nice.:devious: