Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need your guys' opinion on these buds!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by LulzRoyce, Sep 12, 2010.

1. I just bought a sack from someone that I don't normally buy from. Everyone claims that person has great stuff, it's a group friend of ours. Anyway, the stuff I usually get is super dense (solid as rock nugs) and in general is very well groomed.

I havent tried this new stuff yet but I need your guys' opinions. What do you think of this stuff just by looking at it? It definitely is crystally but the leafy look of it kinda leaves a bad opinion in my head cuz that means it hasn't been dried enough, correct? Anyways, what do you think? Quality? I'll definitely let you know after I smoke it lol but I cannot at this moment.

It looks a little too leafy imo.. Don't know if that'll affect the quality though.

NOTE: FIRST PIC IS THE NORMAL STUFF I USUALLY GET.
    SECOND PIC IS THE STUFF I WANT YOU GUYS TO LOOK AT!

Attached Files:

2. second one looks good just needs to be trimmed better...it looks like it was dried and cured fine

3. The second one looks like some of the nicest buds I have ever seen. AWSOME! :D

4. Ok yeah nevermind I just smoked it and I'm high as shit rofl thx anyways guys stupid post. Bottom line it works regardless of what it looks like lol. Just was worried cuz of how leafy and not nuggy it looked. Not very dense but still potent.

5. you want my opinion? i think the weed on the right is gnarltastic. grab some scissors and cut the leaves off, and save them for hash or a straight leaf joint or something. those leaves are frosty mang

6. ^^What he said.:smoking:

7. the leaves are from some1 being lazy...or trying to get more weight off for $$$...yeh yeh leaves weigh anything....i bet a lot do!! just trim them off or use em when u smoke hash put them on top!

8. looks killer to me man!

9. Sativas strains usually are a little more leafy, than Indica buds. That looks like some good shit, don't stress it.

10. second pic is def outdoor...could be why its so leafy but if it tastes nice and smokes nice theres no problem with it being outdoor

11. to me it seems as though your probably more used to indicas (the left pic) and it looks as though the dank you got is STRAIGHT UP SATIVA! sativa normally has the whiter crystals, brighter greens, and slim-shaped leaves!

12. looks like some nice outdoor afgoo i used to get

shit was so flame
    and an 8th looked like a q easy

13. They both look like good bud just the second wasn't trimmed well enough

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

14. Looks frosty as fuck.

15. Moral of the story?
    Don't judge a bud by it's cover?