I need your creativity..

Discussion in 'General' started by gimpy121, Dec 22, 2008.

1. I made myself a nice little bucket chamber/bowl from an Arizona iced tea bottle and have just realized I can't find anything to use as the bucket to hold the water. I need you guys to come up with something I can use because I'm not feeling too creative at the moment.

Thanks in advance guys.

2. just fill up your sink?

A big bowl?

Any sort of tube with just one end.

3. bath tub if you have one or a pool if you have access or uh blender maybe?

hmm

idk i sat here for a good five minutes trying to think of stuff i guess nothing really works quite as well as a bucket but heh i tryed =)

4. A pot from the kitchen

5. Dude i think a blender would work well too.

Good call.

Is this the glass arizona inced tea? or the aluminum?

6. They have plastic ones, too

7. Bucket in the garage, Airsoft BB container, sink, bathtub.

8. Brita filter thing. Anything that you can fit the bucket top into and fill with water. A lamp shade with a bag taped to the bottom. A plastic wrap contraption. Unplug the microwave turn it upside down. Use modeling clay. The trunk of a car, fill your neighbours car with the garden hose. A baseball stadium if you can seal it up and get enough water.

9. It's the glass bottle, and I can't use the sink or bathtub since I'm trying to not raise attention.. A pot might work well. Thanks guys. If anyone has anymore ideas I'm always open to suggestions.

10. You could always use a two liter pop bottle cut of the top halve that's usually how I do it.

11. This one had me cracked up.