I need you guys's help! Please, it's urgent.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by bon idee, May 30, 2009.

1. #1 bon idee, May 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2009
    My friend insists that there is a difference betweem oxycodone and roxycodone. I kniow one is the generic for the other,but it turned into a big huge falling out because he brought my addiction into the picture. This is when I left planning to never come back because of the bullshit going on and the things he was saying.

POINT IS, i need someone who can give me a good reliabe site or some kind of information that proves my poing, because I'm going over thee in a few and I need to one up his ass, because he is so damn sure it's making me not want to speak to him anymore. he acted like I just do drugs like some kind of junkie. I think the arguing with my months and months of research, stories read, Erowid was my best friend.

So if you guys could please give me some links, I can't seem to find any websites to answer the specific question, erowid had something like it but this guy doesn't even have a computer so he's not going to trust that site. any help would be awesome.

2. Ive never heard of these before, and neither has google. what are they?

3. Roxicodone is like a generic of oxycodne it's made by like Roxy Drugs or somthing.. see where my problem lies?

4. #4 Barnkis, May 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2009
    Oh okay. I didn't know what pxycpdpme amd rpxocpdpme were. stoned typo?

Roxicodone contains oxycodone. It's like a 'no name brand', same stuff different maker. Let me grab a link for you.

http://www.rxlist.com/roxicodone-drug.htm

5. Roxicodone is simply an instant release version of Oxycodone.

Kinda like how OxyContin is an Extended Release version.

6. God, no i was on the phone with my grandmother who is like impossible sometimes. i'll edit and fix it so I get laughed at.

I can't find anything good that would be believable. like, this guy does crack, and has been for a while, and I don't argue with him.

7. They are the same chemical. If he wants to be a retard and say it's not, fuck him.
    it's not worth fighting over

8. it's more principal than a fight., plus he's got three kids, and I'm afraid he's going to take it when it isn't waht he thinks it is and mixing it or something, or takng more thinking it's weaker, and that would be bad.

9. Is he snorting them?

10. ^This right here is the difference^

-Roxicodone, a generic oxycodone product designed to have an immediate release effect for rapid pain relief, is available in 5 mg (white), 15 mg (green), and 30 mg (blue) tablets; in a 5 mg per 5 ml oral solution; and in a 20 mg per ml liquid concentrate.[46][47] On March 31, 2009, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration directed Boehringer Ingelheim Roxane and Xanodyne Pharmaceuticals to cease manufacture and distribution of 5 mg Roxicodone tablets in the U.S. because they lacked proper approval.[48]

-OxyContin is the brand name of a time-release formula of oxycodone produced by the pharmaceutical company Purdue Pharma.[11] It was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 1995 and first introduced to the U.S. market in 1996.[11] By 2001, OxyContin was the best-selling non-generic narcotic pain reliever in the U.S.; in 2002, over 7.2 million prescriptions were written for it, for total sales of $1.5 billion.[11] An analysis of data from the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration found that retail sales of oxycodone "jumped nearly six-fold between 1997 and 2005."[12] Mundipharma distributes OxyContin in Australia,[13] China,[14] and Europe.[15]

sited from:
    Oxycodone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia