Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Need Weed Advice So I Can Calm My Overthinking Mind, Please Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Drronequxxn, Apr 23, 2014.

1. I've been smoking for 2 1/2 years all day everyday, last year I dropped a massive amount of weight and ended up in 158. Then I moved back to my hometown cause my dad was sick and stopped smoking and exercising to take care of him
    I moved back here on 4th of January and last smoked around those few first days just once, till this day I'm still sober.
    I'm 5'11, 195lbs(average looking), I can say I have a pretty normal metabolism cause for what I eat it's a miracle I'm not over weight, i do drink a lot of water and pee a lot
    Last week on April 16th I had a drug test, and I'm just wondering, since it's my first drug test ever, would I be ok? Should I worry a little?

2. you're good.

you should pass no problem.

3. You're fine.  You haven't smoked in like 3 months, so I'm sure it's out of your system by now.

4. Lol you're more than fine.

5. Thank you guys, I really appreciate it!
    Envy y'all for smoking I miss it so much! Haha

6. That punchline

7. As long as you're average looking you should be ok

True, but if he was better looking they may have let him go without a test.