Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need ur help potheads

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokerrr, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Im with this guy

2. your definatly underage so i cant help you because if your that whipped at 18+ years old you sir need an intervention and a pair

3. you need to answer this question OP, what the fuck kinda place do you live in ? alarms on the fucking windows ? wtf is that shit. Sounds like your guardians need a fucking talking too

4. im a girl. i dont need a pair

5. Why not?

If we smoke marijuana then we're potheads, drug addicts, dope fiends, etc. Hell, I even smoke it out of a vaporizer and don't mind hearing those words in regards to me. Don't let the connotation from some stupid stigma fabricated by society dictate how you feel about your life. In retrospect, does it really matter anyway? We smoke a plant whereas the majority of the US promotes drinking a poison; I'll just sit back and wait for the intelligence to catch back upto this generation.

On that note, I love smoking drugs.

6. Ah to be young and dumb and full of c*m! If you want to be grown about it you'll just wait 'til you can be out from under and in charge of yourself... (job,paying bills and the like) What's two years when you've got sixty more to do with as you please? Just sayin'

7. houstan texas is your locaition

8. yea you gonna come break me out of here? lol